How to safely remove badge from butt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to safely remove badge from butt?

Hi all, so yeah what is the best way to remove the badge from the cue without leaving marks on the cue ? I accidentally pressed down on the badge and now it sunk to the bottom of the hole for the badge about a quarter of an inch down and it looks ****. Thanks

Originally Posted by RoryM147 View Post
    Hi all, so yeah what is the best way to remove the badge from the cue without leaving marks on the cue ? I accidentally pressed down on the badge and now it sunk to the bottom of the hole for the badge about a quarter of an inch down and it looks ****. Thanks
    Got a photo?
    If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

i go down the side of the badge with a needle and pluck it out, iv had to go into the cue a bit, then a slither of wood or card under the badge to get it back in position, replaced then touched it up after

Comment

Easiest way would be replace it meaning drill badge out slowly and replace with new badge if possible!

Gaz.

Originally Posted by RoryM147 View Post

Comment

Working...
        X