Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chalk Holder

Hi all

I'm looking for a chalk pouch as I'm sick of getting chalk all over my jeans when playing.

However I don't want one of those flimsy peradon ones which I've had before but they don't last very long. I'm looking for a more rigid pouch that isn't going to deteriorate quite so quickly. Any ideas?

thanks

Ive just ordered a cream Maximus pouch from www.greenbaize.com should arrive tomorrow so I'll give it the once over and let you know what it's like. Already own a Mastercue pouch and they're very good quality.
    DSCF2335.jpg
    #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Yes i also liked the Cream one but stu said he sold out already! I have a few Brand New Master Cues ones here and yes they are very very good quality pouches.

Gaz.

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
      Ive just ordered a cream Maximus pouch from www.greenbaize.com should arrive tomorrow so I'll give it the once over and let you know what it's like. Already own a Mastercue pouch and they're very good quality.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]17513[/ATTACH]

Comment

I must have bought the last one, sorry Gaz
        #jeSuisByrom

Comment

I prefer the magnetic ones:

Comment

Coutts Cues has them in stock. I have 2 of them and they're very robust
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
              Yes i also liked the Cream one but stu said he sold out already! I have a few Brand New Master Cues ones here and yes they are very very good quality pouches.

Gaz.
              The mastercue ones are excellent . I have one of those and I also have a ton praram one which is almost identically

Comment

Does Dave have this one below Cream/White Maximus one Terry or Master Cue ones??

Gaz.

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                Coutts Cues has them in stock. I have 2 of them and they're very robust
                Last edited by gazza147; 28 January 2015, 10:51 AM.

Comment

My new pouch has arrived (cheers Stu) and very smart it is too. Seems to be identical to the very good quality Mastercue pouch. I hereby award both pouches the Fred Kite Gold Award.
                  pouch.jpg
                  #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Working...
                  X