Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Hunter videos

Hi
    For any that are interested there are videos on Youtube of Andy Hunter discussing vintage snooker cues and their manufacturers.
    The clips also contain some rare snooker cues most of which are from Andy's personal collection. I'll be uploading more over the next few weeks.
    In the latest video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr3Jaqqgazk Andy discusses Scottish Billiard/Snooker cue makers.

Great Video hopefully he keeps putting many more up as i really appreciate all the advice he has given me in the past, as i keep saying he is one of the most knowledgeable if not "The" most knowledgeable person on Old Antique Cues and Memorbillia on the planet.

Gaz.

Comment

Hi Gaz
      I'm uploading a few more today. Andy's making more when he has the time so hopefully it'll be quite a series of them eventually. I agree that he's the most knowledgeable expert on this subject. I think that something like this is a good reference source for anyone that has an interest in vintage snooker cues and memorabilia.

Comment

Hi blackswan ive got 2 cues that im having trouble identify i was wondering if you could get andy to have a look at them if that ok with you
        if its to much trouble not to worry this one as ivory ferrule

Comment

Working...
        X