Dunns or Omin custom cant decide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    ...And jrc750- there was no reply cos some of us are very busy and have time for only certain things. I squeeze this in as much as I can
    I appreciate you are busy, but you had time to write that out, when instead you could of explained your comment ???
    So how about it ??

Comment

Originally Posted by Drew View Post
      So its done, went with dunns, as I collect cues from all around its the craftsmanship I am after so lets see what Vernon does for me. Will go and see Omins next time I travel there which should be this year still.

And jrc750- there was no reply cos some of us are very busy and have time for only certain things. I squeeze this in as much as I can
      i just did a full review on sanman's cues since i had 2 hours to thoroughly inspect them, so i would too, like jrc750, want to know why you made that statement.

secondly, if you scroll further up i have given you direction in terms of the playability of the Dunn and how pleased i am, but did not know you were hunting for craftsmanship... if that is the case, maybe Dunn wont be your best choice.

Comment

Originally Posted by fg147 View Post
        i just did a full review on sanman's cues since i had 2 hours to thoroughly inspect them, so i would too, like jrc750, want to know why you made that statement.

secondly, if you scroll further up i have given you direction in terms of the playability of the Dunn and how pleased i am, but did not know you were hunting for craftsmanship... if that is the case, maybe Dunn wont be your best choice.
        And you ended up keeping it.

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
          And you ended up keeping it.
          yes, thats correct... i ended up with one of Sanman's cues and have kept it. after only 2 days of play since its been shortened. i have knocked in a good few breaks. no centuries yet but 2 good 80s and many 50+. thanks Sanman

Comment

Working...
          X