No announcement yet.

Good Maple cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can pick up a decent maximus cue that won't break the bank. Some of their maple cues are great value for money and solid enough to last a lifetime. Best going somewhere where you can try a few and judge the throw etc. I find maples play totally different to Ash and I love the feel of maple. 7 times world champion played with a cheap maple connoisseur so it just goes to show that it doesn't have to be expensive.

Comment

Originally Posted by Henrytheeighth View Post
      You can pick up a decent maximus cue that won't break the bank. Some of their maple cues are great value for money and solid enough to last a lifetime. Best going somewhere where you can try a few and judge the throw etc. I find maples play totally different to Ash and I love the feel of maple. 7 times world champion played with a cheap maple connoisseur so it just goes to show that it doesn't have to be expensive.
      £45 for a 2nd hand cue back in the 70's was not cheap at all, the Connoisseur was the top of the range PowerGlide cue at that time

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
        £45 for a 2nd hand cue back in the 70's was not cheap at all, the Connoisseur was the top of the range PowerGlide cue at that time
        Compared to other professionals cues in the 90s he's was a cheaper cue. But yea i guess your right, £45 is alot in the 70s so I guess it wasn't that cheap after all.

Comment

Originally Posted by chidles2 View Post
          I'm in Shropshire. Budget around £200.
          Appreciate the replies guys
          Hi
          I have a MAXIMUS Immortal - Maple 3/4 Jointed cue for sale
          I can have it shipped to you
          Specs
          9.5mm, 56", 18 Oz
          Cue with Case and delivery will be 210 pounds

Comment

Thank you for offer but i have now found a cue.
            Cheers
            Mastercraft Maple 3/4
            55 inch
            9.5mm tip
            Cuecraft case
            Pro triangle chalk

Comment

Have a stunning MAC CUE maple with Osborne type joint though splices Steve Davis style.
              "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Working...
              X