Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snooker Craft - Cue Master? Anyone heard of them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Craft - Cue Master? Anyone heard of them?

Hi was wondering if anyone had any information on my cue. Its a Snooker Craft - Cue Master- It seems hand made and hand spliced but not sure how you can tell for definiate? Can feel the ash grain etc so i assume it is

Have had it for about 12 years, i bought it from a Snooker coach called Stan Chambers when he was coaching me.

Ive googled them and cant find anything at all? Are they any good? I know it sounds a bit daft asking because the cue feels quite nice, have had a 121 break with it so its not really an issue, just curious. Just wondering if its

here are some pics

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have the same exact cue, anyone got any info please, Thanks

Comment

The only record I have is a retailer advert mentioning the "Snooker Craft" name; from early 2000, nothing before, nothing since.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Snookercraft was formed when there was a break away from Cuecraft by a couple of their employees, it caused some bad feeling as they took the book of Cuecraft customers, they only lasted a couple of years or so.

Comment

Snooker Craft - Cue Master? Anyone heard of them?

thanks for the info Andy
          did the guys go onto anywhere else?
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

They used to come to the house with a van load of cues and then just stopped, never heard another thing about them.

Comment

Thanks for the info,
              i bought the cue / extension and case from a car boot for £18, so thought it would of been a cheaper quality but does not sound a bad cue, it looks and feels a decent quality cue
              Much appreciated

Comment

I've got a 3/4 same make I'm looking to sell. Not found there details anywhere before now.

Comment

Hi have you still got your snooker craft cue to sell?

Comment

Working...
                  X