No announcement yet.

Mastercraft Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one. You just need to be patient now. Worth remembering that these guys are working on loads of cues for loads of different people. Cue makers tend not to rush things. They would rather take their time and get it right rather than rush and botch it up.

Comment

There's no trouble on that front. If the cue ends up as good as some people say and they look on their web page it can take longer for me .
      As you said better to be right and of the highest quality in 12 weeks than have it in 4 weeks and be a poor piece of work.
      I have asked for pics along the build which I hope I get just for pure interest.

Comment

Ordered cue in March and given 5-12 week delivery time. Communication not great but always polite and friendly. Cue has yet to arrive but nearly there. Is an "aspire" series and happy to wait as believe will be worth it, given the standard of the cues I have seen.

Comment

Originally Posted by polarman View Post
          Ordered cue in March and given 5-12 week delivery time. Communication not great but always polite and friendly. Cue has yet to arrive but nearly there. Is an "aspire" series and happy to wait as believe will be worth it, given the standard of the cues I have seen.
          Don't see anything on the Mastercraft website re prices of the Aspire range. Any idea?

Comment

note, in the past Mastercraft have all gone on holiday and closed up shop, with no replies to emails/phone/etc
            they always did once back from sunnier climes
            just to note :wink:
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Depends on splices/work needed I think. Each is unique and numbered. Dave will price it up for you if that is what you are lookinf for.

Comment

Mastercraft Cues

IIRC they don't do any special numbering on their cues

Comment

If you check out their website you will see the Aspire range are all numbered and unique. No 11 is on ebay at the moment.

Comment

If you check out their website you will see the Aspire range are all numbered and unique. No 11 is on ebay at the moment.
                    The link. This will be a very nice cue for someone. Grain and chevrons look great. Shame it's collection only.
                    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mastercraf...AAAOSwJqpXoRDc

Comment

ah ha
                      Aspire must be a newish range, was not around when my friends were looking for cues
                      cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        ah ha
                        Aspire must be a newish range, was not around when my friends were looking for cues
                        cheers
                        Seems to have been a bit of a low key launch. Practically nothing on the website apart from a photo. There's some information on their Facebook page. I looked back the posts and it would appear that the Aspire range was launched in 2014 at a price of around £300. Not sure what the difference is between the Aspire and the Standard range. Maybe the shaft quality is better.

Comment

Most were sold before they were finished. As for the standard range it's virtually history now everything is customer designed customers spec.

Comment

Same principle as in JP ultimate, better ash wood and stifness and such, take longer than the standard cue to be ready. You get a certificate of authenticity as well i think.

I have already ordered one, been playing with one of their standard range cue called the dictator, im pretty happy with it, but i want to change a few specs so i went for the aspire range.

Hope this helps

Comment

Well the cue arrived, around 6 weeks later than at first thought but better to be here late and had a good job done than delivered early and a poor job done. I think it looks great and has a good solid feel to it. Stiff shaft.
                              Communication has been good from the guy's Dave and Chris both very helpful.

Comment

Tried to put a pic up but wont let me. When downloading looks to be giving me a red exclamation mark but no reason why?

Comment

Working...
                                X