No announcement yet.

Another salvage job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed Andrew , excellent thread . Some very talented people out there .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Thanks guys, those comments are lovely I won't say I'm talented though, just patient and despite my advancing years like to learn new tricks and skills Youtube & Google are great for this sort of thing, but without personal input from professionals or a little common sense those sources can often lead you astray.

The older table is also a 6 footer, it's a table-top model by default but has some veneer dining table legs that can go with it if desired. Looking for around the £150 mark although that's probably unlikely. On one hand it'll do good for a table for someone to muck around on, however it's a little expensive for that; on the other it is an antique, but my first attempt at table restoration (I didn't do any woodwork to it unlike this one) was a little hamfisted. Suggest reading through the thread http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...IY-perspective . I do have this table on eBay but don't want to paste the link until I'm sure it's not breaking any forum rules. It's in Northamptonshire (Rushden).

Comment

Working...
      X