Elkmaster Hardness Preference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
    Here are a few ways - make milk duds - or nuke em in microwave a bit - or compress in a vice or under yer bed foot end or go to your local pub club an offer to re-tip all the rack cues in the place for some free drinks then go back some months later and nick them back get more drinks n repeat.

before I bought these Ronnie elk things I did the last one.
    I'll re-tip em now. Where's the pub?
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Ha haaaaaaaa

Comment

Only 1 in 5 folk want a soft Elk. Maybe that's why there's so much dissatisfaction from players about Elks. 4 out of 5 in the box will disappoint these people wanting a harder than soft Elk because an Elk is rated as a SOFT tip. It's funny because all the tips in a box that aren't soft, are actually the duds. Maybe pool players do know a thing or two that snooker players don't?

Comment

Here are a few ways - make milk duds - or nuke em in microwave a bit - or compress in a vice or under yer bed foot end or go to your local pub club an offer to re-tip all the rack cues in the place for some free drinks then go back some months later and nick them back get more drinks n repeat.

before I bought these Ronnie elk things I did the last one.
          Is there any way to make an elk softer?

Comment

Originally Posted by Looter View Post
            Is there any way to make an elk softer?
            Good question ....Don't know is the response but if I was really desperate and you gave me a pair of wellies I could probably make a sheep cry.

Comment

Good question ....Don't know is the response but if I was really desperate and you gave me a pair of wellies I could probably make a sheep cry.
              You can do that without wellies, just tell her you love her sister

Comment

Working...
              X