Kicks..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
    How you can tell the difference between the balls given your breaks amazes me! :biggrin-new: Aramith took over the company to grab market share but if the SCs were superior to the TCs, Aramith would have had a very good commercial reason to continue their recipe. They didn't, because they're crap. TCs are the closest any firm has ever got to ivory properties and that's a fact. Weep on bro.

Name one top or former pro, ref or really good player (that doesn't include you and your mate Baz down the club in Plymouth) who wants to go back to SCs. Just one?
    Name on top pro, ref (what the hell it's got to do with ref's I don't know, maybe they're fed up with the constant cleaning) or really good player who doesn't want any more kicks and bad contacts, and that doesn't include you or your england pool playing mate for whom you need to count sheep before you play.

As for ivory properties, that's a pretty good analogy as they were pretty crap really seeing as ivory is an organic substance that varied an awful lot from ball to ball. Walter Lindrum didn't like them, the greatest cueist of all time probably, took him a few attempts to win the world billiards title with them, but once he did he defended the title using composite balls that were far more uniform and retired unbeaten sending Joe Davis and the rest to snooker land.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
      Bottr does, for pool at least.

And what on earth do you mean they are the 'closest to ivory balls' and how is that a 'fact'?
      Anyone seen Blusts recently? He seems to have disappeared, quite possibly up his own a hole...

Comment

Originally Posted by djax View Post
        Splash, I'm another that has returned to SC's - In fact I've now acquired two excellent sets of Fleabay. I have to say I do have more affinity with them. I may also qualify for one of your stipulations of recommendation? "Top or Former Pro" OK never a "Top" but "Former" Yes, It may have been as a Bike Racer. But you didn't stipulate?
        Now, you being sane, I'm gonna have to take your opinion into account. I played em a few years back. It was horrible. I've got sensitive hearing up to 30khz and the noise was awful. I just didn't see enough travel. Even though SCs and TCs are the same weight, TCs open up more easily. It's the mechanical effect of the ingredients properties. Break building is a joy with TCs. I played with a set of 143g poly balls today. Kicks aplenty. Crap balls.

Comment

Now, you being sane, I'm gonna have to take your opinion into account. I played em a few years back. It was horrible. I've got sensitive hearing up to 30khz and the noise was awful. I just didn't see enough travel. Even though SCs and TCs are the same weight, TCs open up more easily. It's the mechanical effect of the ingredients properties. Break building is a joy with TCs. I played with a set of 143g poly balls today. Kicks aplenty. Crap balls.
          In your previous existence on this forum you posted a picture of a set of SC's in a fruit bowl that you said you'd bought and polished up to try out, that was just a couple of months ago. Refused to say what you thought about them though, the words were 'sitting on the fence over this one' I seem to remember.

You're deliberately posting negatively to all my posts, you know why as do I. I've got your number, I know you don't play the game and you're simply on this forum, and no doubt many others, truly desperate for a sense of belonging to something.

Comment

Ronnie has made more 147s with TCs than all the players made with SCs over their entire use over three decades. The best players on here have made maxis with them. You can barely make a 30 in league and you ain't hitting any numbers with SCs. It ain't the balls bud it's just that you're crap. Accept that and you'll be happier. A bad workman and his tools or rather a bad workman and his machines in your case.
            Last edited by Big Splash!; 27 August 2016, 05:59 PM.

Comment

The best players on here have made maxis with them. You can barely make a 30 in league and you ain't hitting any numbers with SCs. It ain't the balls bud it's just that you're crap. Accept that and you'll be happier. A bad workman and his tools or rather a bad workman and his machines in your case.
              I may be crap compared to some on this forum, but I'm better than a pathetic internet troll who jumps on every single thread on this site but doesn't actually play the game.

Comment

^As the breaks go down, the years go up and so do the excuses. This boy is in deep denial.

Tampax, You'll never get in the WBC at this rate son. Stop sucking your super crystallates!
                Last edited by Big Splash!; 28 August 2016, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X