No announcement yet.

Hi new to the forum - curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, just looked, its a single cue case... what a muppet, I need a twin cue case...

Dave

Comment

Originally Posted by Madbox View Post
      Is this one ok, I wanted more of a leather look.....?

http://www.cuecraft.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=302
      Actually, just looked, its a single cue case... what a muppet, I need a twin cue case...

Dave
      first line under the photo
      "A stylish cue case designed to hold two one piece snooker cues or one snooker cue and extensions."
      2x 1pc cues
      check the length of your cues, this case is 149cm internal which is over 58 inches so should fit most cues
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I would like to say that its a great welcome, when you realise the banter hasn't changed much.......lol
        what does this mean?

Comment

Is this one ok, I wanted more of a leather look.....?

http://www.cuecraft.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=302
          Cheap imports, if your insistent on the leather look try peradon halo, aluminium construction instead of wood and foam interior.
          No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            what does this mean?
            as elvis would say , suspicious minds, lol

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
              as elvis would say , suspicious minds, lol
              hmm :wink:

Comment

never been keen on the Halo, as they don't tend to open up that much as the ali and leather type case.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  what does this mean?
                  The banter between people in the game has never changed.....lo

Comment

Originally Posted by Big AD
                    Hi everyone big al here the Welsh wonder amateur snooker player regular ton machine
                    Welcome.

Can I borrow some of your talent? Lol

Comment

Hi everyone big al here the Welsh wonder amateur snooker player regular ton machine
                      Glad to have a good player here on TSF .
                      Welcome to TSF .
                      you do'nt mind me asking when ( what age ) did you start playing snooker and how many tons have you made ?
                      Of crs , it's a personal question , So you do'nt have to answer if you do'nt want to .

Comment

Hi Ramon and many thanks I started playing snooker when I was 8 on a small table started snooker club about 11/12 I've made quite a lot 100+ centuries made a few 147's too I have a plaque on the table at my local. I'm 38 now still play not as sharp as I once was
                        Yeah , as we get older more difficult gonna be.
                        But if you started playing When you was 8, then you are an experienced player. and that's something you not gonna forget easily.
                        congratulations whit your max breaks. that's sum record you have.
                        My compliment .
                        Welcome and looking forward to see your Posts and learn Sumthing .

Comment

Always learning myself I really want a new cue but I don't want the wait that goes with it lol. I'm happy to offer any advice in the game but also hoping to get some advice too thinking of splashing out on a MW custom cue with the black ferrule but slightly concerned may be too extreme.
                          Old beaut has served me well but needs updating. I want to try keep same weight and feel but that will be difficult
                          Yeah , I saw ur post on MW thread . Would be a good choice. I'm talking from my own experience. you Not gonna regret it .
                          For costum cues you gonna have to wait longer . But you can get one of those Black legends in 2/3 weeks . They are all good qualty cues .

Comment

Working...
                          X