X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
    Loving the cue in the middle they all look good tho
    Jawes round butt, lovely cue, always wanted to try one but struggle to get on with it, need to thin my collection out and stop swapping and changing so much!
    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Pascale View Post
      My new ultimate has arrived this week. 1pc Ash 57-3/4 9.75 18.2oz

Bois de Rosewood over Birds eye Maple.
      [/URL]

For sale now

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...MAAOSwuAVWykj2

Nice looking cue, wacky price though.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
        For sale now

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...MAAOSwuAVWykj2

Nice looking cue, wacky price though.
        I saw the listing yesterday and thought I'd seen it somewhere before!

Price is a biy of a joke but then everyone lists a JPU at around the same price now, you would be a bit foolish not to try and make a decent profit on it. I will still buy my JPU when its eventually ready but having given up playing now I think where else can I easily double my investment, especially given I've waited this long for it, may as well get something given how patient I've had to be.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
          I saw the listing yesterday and thought I'd seen it somewhere before!

Price is a biy of a joke but then everyone lists a JPU at around the same price now, you would be a bit foolish not to try and make a decent profit on it. I will still buy my JPU when its eventually ready but having given up playing now I think where else can I easily double my investment, especially given I've waited this long for it, may as well get something given how patient I've had to be.
          It seen it and thought the same, was the rosewood face splice that i remember as it was mentioned they're not using that wood anymore. Nice looking cue though

Comment

• My two purpleheart one piece cues. The new Grand, and the unbadged Butters. The later is a lovely player, but with very similar specs, but balancing a little further forward (17.75") I have very high hopes of the grand. With it's new oil finish it feels great....time will tell when I get it on the table.

Comment

• Grands looking great Tetricky.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by tetricky View Post
                My two purpleheart one piece cues. The new Grand, and the unbadged Butters. The later is a lovely player, but with very similar specs, but balancing a little further forward (17.75") I have very high hopes of the grand. With it's new oil finish it feels great....time will tell when I get it on the table.
                nice looking cues but that rooms getting the better of you

Comment

• Yes, my office is carnage. I don't have a tidy mind. I do, however have four cues being finished at the moment, so more to come....

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r554/aucott80/20160223_135117.jpg
                    My g cue

Comment

• Here is Stevie's new cue

Comment

• Yes it came today from stu at green Baze had a quick hit with it tonite after work looks and feels great
                        Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

• Told ya mate, you gonna love it Nice looking cue anyway.
                          Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Looks the part, sort of similar to the beyond i'm getting made though no veneers and amboyna burr for the middle splice.

Comment

• Right.....my current collection of one pieces, plus the Andy Travis 3/4 added this week. I'm all for the one piece, but also wanted to try a Travis.

20160304_220604red.jpg

Now, does anybody have any idea how I can stop myself? These aren't even all my cues, just the nice ones (Parris Ambassador excluded). I am worried about my sanity.

Comment

• Originally Posted by tetricky View Post
                                Right.....my current collection of one pieces, plus the Andy Travis 3/4 added this week. I'm all for the one piece, but also wanted to try a Travis.

[ATTACH]18319[/ATTACH]

Now, does anybody have any idea how I can stop myself? These aren't even all my cues, just the nice ones (Parris Ambassador excluded). I am worried about my sanity.
                                I think the shaft on your (unbadged) cue third from the left looks the best. I prefer the darker wood.

Comment

Working...
                                X