No announcement yet.

Tiger Cues Warrington Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've swapped from my maple Mastercraft Emerald Gem to a maple Tiger Cues Kang and it was the best move I've done. They are such nice cues, really well made, nice feel as well.

Darryl is a nice guy as well
    Justin - The Cue Store - Handmade and Bespoke Cues, Bespoke Fibreglass Cue Cases, Accessories.
    Website - The Cue Store - E-mail - sales@thecuestore.co.uk - Tel - 01892 882787
    Skype - thecuestore1 - Whatsapp - 07810 635004
    Facebook - Like The Cue Store - Twitter - Follow The Cue Store

Comment

Your not going to sell many cues from your shop with that type of write up Jazzy lol.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by JazzyJust View Post
        I've swapped from my maple Mastercraft Emerald Gem to a maple Tiger Cues Kang and it was the best move I've done. They are such nice cues, really well made, nice feel as well.

To be honest , I did take a look at thr websit .
        They are looking very good and very reasonable prices !

Comment

Originally Posted by JazzyJust View Post

what did you do with the mastercraft

Comment

I'd say these are rebadged grand cues too.
            Just a different badge and double the price.

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
              I'd say these are rebadged grand cues too.
              Just a different badge and double the price.
              have

you looked at 1 of these cues ?

Comment

I am going at 4 today if there ok i might buy one i will post my thoughts when i get back.

Comment

Went to see these cues today was quite impressed they are good cues they are all black ebony not that brown stuff no varnish they have a good finish on them all the splices are good and even some of the points are out a mm or two but nothing that catches your eye some of the maple Cues where very nice not the cleanest shafts they do have those little brown línes in bit these are £100 cues not £300/400

He had a load of cues to choose from in all different specs some of the splicings are abit ott for me but everybody línea different things and he aa a really good selection. I was very impressed with the joints on the 3q cues they where well fitted and totaly flush to the cue. For the money your looking at just over £100 for a 1 piece cue with minibutt i haven't seen better i cant really compare then with anything obviously there not in the same league as gbl,white or wooldridge because there not even close to those prices but cor the money bang on good cues.

Comment

itsnoteasy, I changed as I wanted to start using at larger tip as I've been using my old 8ball cue.

I'm so glad I did as well.

I'll be changing my signature soon anyway.
                    Justin - The Cue Store - Handmade and Bespoke Cues, Bespoke Fibreglass Cue Cases, Accessories.
                    Website - The Cue Store - E-mail - sales@thecuestore.co.uk - Tel - 01892 882787
                    Skype - thecuestore1 - Whatsapp - 07810 635004
                    Facebook - Like The Cue Store - Twitter - Follow The Cue Store

Comment

Been using the cue for 6 months now the only problem I found was the cue had a hard wax like finish So I had the cue completely re finished. All the splices are real no paint and it is black ebony I was expecting it to be brown under the finish. The cues stayed arrow straight and is really nice to play with.

Comment

Had some work done on my tiger cue by a well known cue maker . he told me the ebony is not genuine , its some sort of composite ....

Comment

And ebony is actually brown, of course...

Comment

Originally Posted by presto55 View Post
                            Had some work done on my tiger cue by a well known cue maker . he told me the ebony is not genuine , its some sort of composite ....
                            probably, ebony dust mixed with a resin to give the feel and look of ebony, its called ebonex, think its powerglide use something similar in a range of thier cues

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
                              probably, ebony dust mixed with a resin to give the feel and look of ebony, its called ebonex, think its powerglide use something similar in a range of thier cues
                              Pretty sure Peradon use something similar.
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                                Pretty sure Peradon use something similar.
                                They use ebonex on a couple of the cheaper cues, reflects the price.
                                Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                                Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                                Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
                                X