Trevor White Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor White Extension

I have the newer version of the adjustable extension which broke after only 3 months use.
    I've emailed Trevor twice (over a month apart) telling him this; but no reply..........I have now given up.......poor customer service.......great cues!
    Does anyone know which other makes of extensions fit the new TW cues??
    Thanks in advance

What exactly has broke? Never seen a broken extension!
    No others fit as far as I'm aware

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      What exactly has broke? Never seen a broken extension!
      No others fit as far as I'm aware
      could be the blue ring on the blue ray, over tightening.

Comment

It is the blue ring.......treated the same as my previous older TW extension......must of had a defect
        Still not happy with TW lack of customer service....Shame

Comment

Originally Posted by finabb View Post
          It is the blue ring.......treated the same as my previous older TW extension......must of had a defect
          Still not happy with TW lack of customer service....Shame

Just happened to browse the site for a rare moment and see this.

Very sorry I have not been back to you with your enquiry Finabb. I know I know your usename, but cannot recall your name sorry. If you email me again in the morning with your details, I'll get a new one away at no cost to you.

I have had an enormous amount of stuff going on over the last few months, and will have for the forseeable few months also, both relating to cues and away from them. This recent spell has been incredibly busy for me in numerous ways, and I will openly admit I have not been on top of my emails for some time. Still, this is not an excuse and I apologise to anyone who is waiting on me for anything. I will not forget people and things will get sorted, but presently things are a bit tough to manage.

Again, apologies for not replying / responding in a reasonable timeframe. Get the email sent and I'll be onto it Monday.

Comment

Oh, and just to add for anyone reading this....

The blue collar on the blueray extensions should not be overtightened. This is the cause of the cracking of the blue collar, nothing else. There is no fault with the product and they only require a light nip up to be secure. Whacking them down too tight can, and most likely will, cause this to break over time, as there is excessive tension placed on the thread.

Comment

True to his word Trevor sent me the extension free of charge.........many thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by finabb View Post
                True to his word Trevor sent me the extension free of charge.........many thanks
                Just arrived ?? or you slow to comment ?

Comment

Working...
                X