• Time
  • Show
Clear All

JPU SNAKE - 58.5", 19.5oz, 9.5mm, 30mm - 800GBP

TW 1pc - 57.5", 17.25oz, 9.3mm, 29.25mm - 450GBP

TW 3/4 - 57.75", 18.25oz, 9.5mm, 29mm - 400GBP

STAMFORD - 58", 18oz, 9.5mm, 30mm - 1100GBP

Comment

19.5oz for the jp snakewood, sure theres not an actual python under those splices?

Comment

All I have to say about the weight is that PARRIS is the worst cue maker to turn to if you don't know anything about cues and what kind of cue you need.

This cue was a present from my wife, and the only thing she told him was that I am 180cm tall and of course she chose the snakewood as it was the most expensive and 'special' wood he offered her.

In return I got a cue that was 59" and 19.5oz!!!!!! I struggled heavily playing with this cue for over a year not knowing the reason and thinking I am just bad, when in fact it is way way off my right spec!
        Last edited by Guy3103; 9 February 2016, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
          All I have to say about the weight is that PARRIS is the worst cue maker to turn to if you don't know anything about cues and what kind of cue you need.

This cue was a present from my wife, and the only thing she told him was that I am 180cm tall and of course she chose the snakewood as it was the most expensive and 'special' wood he offered her.

In return I got a cue that was 59" and 19.5oz!!!!!! I struggled heavily playing with this cue for over a year not knowing the reason and thinking I am just bad, when in fact it is way way off my right spec!
          Parris is a salesman, not a cue maker.

Comment

Working...
          X