Snooker Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Cues

Hi everyone. I am a new member. I have some nice old cues of which I will be uploading pictures shortly. The cues are a Walter Donaldson, a Riley Snakewood Tombstone Badge. Also, a Permac Snooker Cue. I need to figure out how to upload them first, lol, because I am about as computer literate as Winston Churchill.

welcome to Tim
    pictures of people's cue collections are always welcome!

You need 10 or more posts (posts in Newbie&Intro do not count towards this) to add attachments but at any time you can use Photobucket or other similar free to register sites.
    I use Photobucket, so once you have your pictures saved to your hard-drive, upload them to your Photobucket account.
    Select the image you wish to post, on the right you will see a section called "Link to share this photo".
    Bottom option called "IMG", just click on the box with the URL code displayed, it will change to "Copied".
    Go to your TSF post, and paste, you will see the URL code but when you save the post the photo will be displayed.
    Repeat for as many images you wish to show.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Afternoon Tim!
      #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Hi what are the spec for the snake wood Riley cue and how much you looking for ? I'm a fellow boltonian so could come and have a look if ok cheers Kyle

Comment

Originally Posted by kyledix View Post
          Hi what are the spec for the snake wood Riley cue and how much you looking for ? I'm a fellow boltonian so could come and have a look if ok cheers Kyle
          Who said he's selling

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
            Who said he's selling
            and who said he was Bolton?

The plot thickens...
            #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Working...
            X