Mike's VelvetSpin tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jono* View Post
    Then why not just buy elks if you have to press them? The point of buying super tips is so they play well immediately without chance of getting spongy ones. hence the higher price.

i have the same opinion as you.

Comment

Originally Posted by jono* View Post
      Then why not just buy elks if you have to press them? The point of buying super tips is so they play well immediately without chance of getting spongy ones. hence the higher price.
      Fair point.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
        I know, first time I tried the original super tips I went all gooey and said to myself "this is the one for me"

Thats some deal you have going there too - good luck finding some mate.
        Ha! I know what you mean Mikey, I didn't know what all the fuss over different tips was, then I got an old super tip and went ahh! Now I get it.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
          Ha! I know what you mean Mikey, I didn't know what all the fuss over different tips was, then I got an old super tip and went ahh! Now I get it.
          Nice one, we had the same feelings then, love at first sight / shot haha.

Comment

Hi, Ive got a couple of the original supertips. Are you saying you'
            ll trade 3 velvet, 3 new super tips & a black spin for them?

Comment

yes sorry ive only got 2 new super tips not 3,but i have got 3 velvet spin and 1 black spin which i would be quite happy to swap for your 2 original super tips i know the value of the 6 ive got is probably £20+ but i'm not going to use them!

Comment

I currently have a buffalo diamond plus tip on my cue. Can someone who's using a velvet tip please tell me how they compare to a diamond plus?

Comment

I put a velvet tip on my pool cue and it is great .

Comment

I still have a velvet spin tip on my cue which I put on in June last year. Overall Ive been really pleased with it. Its still responsive & keeps it shape really well. I will definately use the other one I bought when I replace it. I have tried the Buffalo Diamond Plus tip & I really liked them too. In my humble opinion these tips are very similar & would recommend both if you you like a softer tip.

Comment

I found the velvet tips very soft and easy to mis shape I seemed to be constantly looking at it
                      Gone back to try normal mw tip

Comment

Working...
                      X