Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long is the longest cue on snooker tables?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Well, assuming nothing changes before I speak to Stu tomorrow at GBL, I'm going for the GBL C8 1pc, cue no.10 on his website, he had a play with it today for me and said it's a better cue than the Niche Ultimate I was looking at and this has a 9.5mm tip, so no messing about with it etc...
    Nice cue choice, 22 pages and you finally made a decision! I've been offered a C8 in maple, one of 4 made for Maguire I'm told, have you considered maple?
    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Well, assuming nothing changes before I speak to Stu tomorrow at GBL, I'm going for the GBL C8 1pc, cue no.10 on his website, he had a play with it today for me and said it's a better cue than the Niche Ultimate I was looking at and this has a 9.5mm tip, so no messing about with it etc...
      Heard lots of positive things about GBL cues. Your in good hands with Stu. Looking forward to your pics.

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
        Nice cue choice, 22 pages and you finally made a decision! I've been offered a C8 in maple, one of 4 made for Maguire I'm told, have you considered maple?
        Lol, I can't take any more choices, noooooooo :hopelessness:

When I first started looking I checked out the maple cues but it soon became apparent that ash looked better, maple reminds me of the house cues! Don't know how they play though?

Got any pics of the C8 you've been offered?

22 pages eh! They call me quick draw McGraw!
        GBL C8 1pc | 58" 18oz 9.5mm 29.9mm BP=17" | Ash Shaft + Burrwood, Lacewood, Ebony Splices | Buffalo Diamond Plus Tip

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
          Heard lots of positive things about GBL cues. Your in good hands with Stu. Looking forward to your pics.
          Yeah that's what I've heard too about the cues, and I went to Stu based on the feedback from these very forums. I'm so looking forward to finally be getting underway, mind you, as I've gone for a much more expensive cue, I won't be able to get a set of my own balls at this time just hope the club I'm going to be using has some good sets?
          GBL C8 1pc | 58" 18oz 9.5mm 29.9mm BP=17" | Ash Shaft + Burrwood, Lacewood, Ebony Splices | Buffalo Diamond Plus Tip

Comment

Lol, I can't take any more choices, noooooooo :hopelessness:

When I first started looking I checked out the maple cues but it soon became apparent that ash looked better, maple reminds me of the house cues! Don't know how they play though?

Got any pics of the C8 you've been offered?

22 pages eh! They call me quick draw McGraw!
            Not yet he's looking to trade for something in Ash, told him to come on here as I'm sure someone was looking for something similar recently, but haven't heard back from him yet?
            No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

if you can, wherever you get the cue from get the long tele-extension from them as well, this will ensure the joints match
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks Dean, yeah I'm doing that as well

Comment

Working...
                X