North West Cue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by tariq View Post
    How I conduct myself is none of your business, I saw a thread via a search and didn't bother to check the date and had spoke to him on the phone before his reply. Is there a rule that you cannot comment on prehistoric posts? Wow. I'll leave you lot to it if this is how it is on here.

rude sod, you can stick the apology then. it was only a suggestion so not to clog the place up with outdated posts reappearing.

Comment

Hi
      Im pretty sure i brought my cue from you Frank, if i remember (was 20 years ago) you had a snooker room at the bottom of your garden off a large bungalow?
      Im intrigued as the cue i brought has a gold leaf emblem on the butt but i can find no real provenance as to a make.
      Im also looking at buying a new cue soon and wonder whats peoples thought on the peradon range.
      Maybe no one is here anymore ):

Comment

that is Frank's place
        can you post a photo of the badge to be sure?

(use ImgBB or Tinypic for free/no registration and copy the "for forum code to the post )
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hi I can but not until next week as my cue is left at the club I use. I’ll take a snap an post then. Just would like some info on the cue as people ask me but I have no idea

Comment

North West did have a gold flower badge and I believe that Frank helped badge them for a time, so if you got it from him...
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

You're spot on Dean. Kevin Muncaster who developed North West cues was an associate of mine with the Barracuda company whose cue range I marketed all over the South and into Europe and even Some to Russia from around 1981. As you now I still use a similar badge on some of my cues. :snooker: F.

Comment

https://ibb.co/LQZPvh4
                https://ibb.co/hXJtgd8
                As promised as couple of pics
                Any info would be handy. Regards

Comment

Working...
                X