2pc centre joint snooker cue max £100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pc centre joint snooker cue max £100

I'm mainly looking for the other half and I have struggled to find a good shop and someone who does have them in stock. I will say this before I start, she wants it to look nice lol. Specs going off her current one are.... 57", around 18.5oz, tip size 9.5 but personally she might be better with a 9.7". Many years ago I used a BCE her600 way before they started slapping names on them. It was a good cue but I have no idea what's good and bad these days. Personally I use a 3/4 Pheonix cue and I absolutely love it. Sadly she wants a 2pc centre joint so this isn't my territory. Any help is much appreciated.

Generally speaking. 1/2 cues are very rarely used these days. I found this link which may help. Can't vouch for the quality though.

https://www.johnparrottcuesports.com...ues/#category8
    Last edited by fkhan; 15 April 2019, 11:27 PM.

Comment

I have one that's quiet lovely. I am in South Africa and can send you pics of it

Comment

You could get a decent enough 1 piece cue and have a joint put in. That ought to broaden your options. £50-60 gets you a Grand cue which will likely be better than your run of the mill 50/50 cues you'd get off a shelf and even with a joint put in will come in comfortably within budget.

Comment

Peradon, Cannon and Brittania all offer 2 piece cues. Try Billiards Boutique website, I think they stock all three.

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
            I have one that's quiet lovely. I am in South Africa and can send you pics of it
            Hi Sanjay, I have been thinking of buying a cue from you for a long time. I will message you.

Comment

Working...
            X