Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it advisable to orient the cue the same way for every shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post
    Cuecrafty, I struggled with this but went for some coaching, sorted my feathers out so they're consistent and have improved vastly. You may already feather the same number of times each shot but worth a go if not
    Cheers Tom, I know it makes good sense, i think it adds to the rhythm and timing of the shot and therefore will also add to a players confidence too. You can be cueing beautifully, feeling like you can pot anything but miss a ball you know you should easily get just because something didnt feel exactly the same.
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
      Cheers Tom, I know it makes good sense, i think it adds to the rhythm and timing of the shot and therefore will also add to a players confidence too. You can be cueing beautifully, feeling like you can pot anything but miss a ball you know you should easily get just because something didnt feel exactly the same.
      Absolutely right mate, I knocked in a ton a few weeks ago and a couple of frames later missed on 88 on a max, probably never cued so well over 4/5 frames then the next session I was beyond useless.
      Basically worked out that i'd played so well the night before that I took everything for granted and didn't give each shot the respect they deserved!
      "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post
        Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
        Absolutely right mate, I knocked in a ton a few weeks ago and a couple of frames later missed on 88 on a max, probably never cued so well over 4/5 frames then the next session I was beyond useless.
        Basically worked out that i'd played so well the night before that I took everything for granted and didn't give each shot the respect they deserved!
        Brilliant Tom, that last bit says it all doesn't it. We all want to pot all the balls without trying too hard like Ronnie and Jimmy used too. Even Ron concentrates hard on every shot now.
        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
        X