Trying to improve backswing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    Here's a daft little question, might just show what level everyone is at.
    After Carter misses , look at the state of the table and honestly say what break you would be happy with from that situation, if I made a twenty I would have done as well as I could I reckon, unless I got a lucky split somewhere.
    11 reds so 115
    Nah i would be over the moon if i got 5 of those reds

Comment

I can't believe I missed Willie saying Ronnie would have done well if he got above twenty!, think I will downgrade my expectations to ten lol.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
        Here's a daft little question, might just show what level everyone is at.
        After Carter misses , look at the state of the table and honestly say what break you would be happy with from that situation, if I made a twenty I would have done as well as I could I reckon, unless I got a lucky split somewhere.
        20 is on easily. The key shot is getting from the red near the pink spot back to topside of the blue, to go into the reds/black and release the black off the blue. If this goes well, the break could be above 60. Then it's about dealing with the two reds near the pink to take the break higher. Tbf, Willie and Taylor saw this early. It's the key ball to recognise that Ronnie refers to in his list of players who have true snooker intelligence. That he refused the shot off the blue into the black and reds was surprising but it showed how much pressure he felt under, that he didn't want to risk it and let Ali back to the table if it went wrong. That he managed to pull off the clearance doing it the 'wrong way' was ''nothing short of remarkable!''.
        Last edited by Big Splash!; 1 September 2016, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X