Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Centrury G3
    Thanks Dean. I have looked at them but ended up going for an ADR147 laminated tip which I really love. Always worth trying other tips though!
    Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      Centrury G3
      although im on kamui and loving the new prototype of their next gen tips, I would give this a go just to test it. G3 u say.... interesting

Comment

Right chaps, thanks for all the splendid replies. The new tip that I put on my cue a week ago is a Century G3. I shaped the tip as per my post at #6 above and, it seems to be working a real treat. I was quite successful with it last Tuesday but yesterday (Friday) was even better. I am really pleased with the outcome so thanks again for all the input.

Comment

Originally Posted by bluenose1940 View Post
          Right chaps, thanks for all the splendid replies. The new tip that I put on my cue a week ago is a Century G3. I shaped the tip as per my post at #6 above and, it seems to be working a real treat. I was quite successful with it last Tuesday but yesterday (Friday) was even better. I am really pleased with the outcome so thanks again for all the input.
          It seems to be the moist popular of the Century tips. Medium hard with great grip and pretty easy to shape.
          Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
          Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
          Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
          X