Hypnotherapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Darragh View Post
    This is a long shot, but I have been trying to find that recording for a while now. I bought it on cassette in 1997. I would be willing to paypal you a few quid for an mp3.
    What recording?
    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

It is a recording by Paul McKenna called sensational snooker. I used it about 20 years ago on cassette, and it actually did wonders for me. I can't find it anywhere, and I would love to get my hands on it again. I tried contacting McKenna but they didn't reply.

Comment

Look into my eyes, into my eyes not around my eyes but into my eyes 321 your under....... now you will play all your shots centre ball if you wish, you will play all your shots with a touch of side if you wish, you will have total command of your cue ball if you wish......Now I'm going to slowly count up to three and you will awake a new much improved player....123 your back in the room..... fifty pounds please. Hope that helps give the money to charity.....
        Easy on the garlic....

Comment

Not a hypnotherapy session precisely, but a <link-removed> certainly helped me gain a lot of confidence in life and keep my mental health balanced.

It has immensely helped my social life and also allows me to help others in need. Plus it’s a passive income, I would suggest anyone who’s interested in hypnosis to do the online diploma, it is pretty simple and short but incredible.
          Last edited by DeanH; 16 August 2022, 07:39 AM.

Comment

I used hypnotherapy in my driving lessons when I was taking my driving test years ago when I went to New Malden to have sessions with someone. I get very nervous and was failing my test because purely of nerves. I've now been playing handicap tournament snooker for 15 weeks roughly and at first I was a nervous wreck but since doing mediation and hypnotherapy and some mental training it's worked wonders for me.

I got to the semi-finals of the comp last weekend.

I use a CD from Rachael Eccles, the name is on AMAZON as she does a series of them on her website. I simply just use this frequently when I want to visualise the table and my technique as part of the visualization process...

YOu have to do this regularly though if it's to have any impact. Using this in conjunction with physical practice I feel has really improved my overall game.

It may not work for everyone, but it seems to be making progress for me! I also use the CD to help calm my nerves! Here's the link on Amazon, it is an affiliate link...

https://amzn.to/3R4gDJ1
            Follow my snooker Articles/stories on Twitter@chrisgaynor2

Comment

Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
              I used hypnotherapy in my driving lessons when I was taking my driving test years ago when I went to New Malden to have sessions with someone. I get very nervous and was failing my test because purely of nerves. I've now been playing handicap tournament snooker for 15 weeks roughly and at first I was a nervous wreck but since doing mediation and hypnotherapy and some mental training it's worked wonders for me.

I got to the semi-finals of the comp last weekend.

I use a CD from Rachael Eccles, the name is on AMAZON as she does a series of them on her website. I simply just use this frequently when I want to visualise the table and my technique as part of the visualization process...

YOu have to do this regularly though if it's to have any impact. Using this in conjunction with physical practice I feel has really improved my overall game.

It may not work for everyone, but it seems to be making progress for me! I also use the CD to help calm my nerves! Here's the link on Amazon, it is an affiliate link...

https://amzn.to/3R4gDJ1
              Would it be easier to learn to hypnotise your opponents so that they would miss all the time. It would save a lot of time and money practicing.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
              X