Sabetta&gusmeroli custom cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by narl View Post
    What prices do your cues start from? Seem to be turning out some nice ones.
    post #17
    http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...632#post974632
    €350 for a plain butt
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by sabelt View Post
      New cue and matching minibutt, custom order from Hong Kong

So tempted to place a order
      Current playing cue Trevor White
      3/4 ash cue

Comment

the finish on the shaft based on those close up shots looks sublime

Comment

Yes pictures look amazing love the canoe on the shaft
          Current playing cue Trevor White
          3/4 ash cue

Comment

Would love to see a review if a tsf member gets one

Comment

just buy a good looking cue from Sabetta , will have a review after the cue come

Comment

congratulations on your new baby
                look forward to reading your review and looking at the baby-photos :biggrin:
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

thank you the photo will come later because I don't know how to do.I ask Sabetta help me. He is so kind to answer all my questions, very helpful

Comment

Your cues look very nice mate but that sd lock slot doesn't seem to match a standard that i know for telescopic extensions, have you tried if any extensions goes in there?

Comment

Originally Posted by Delphiwizard View Post
                      Your cues look very nice mate but that sd lock slot doesn't seem to match a standard that i know for telescopic extensions, have you tried if any extensions goes in there?
                      You will find that most makers have their own joints, ie they are not interchangeable with other peoples !!

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        You will find that most makers have their own joints, ie they are not interchangeable with other peoples !!
                        Yes i know that, but i'm only asking because it's a question that can come up at some point after someone ordered a cue...so maybe it's something he needs to think about or look into.

Comment

Yes i know that, but i'm only asking because it's a question that can come up at some point after someone ordered a cue...so maybe it's something he needs to think about or look into.
                          What i meant was he probably supplies extensions too, so you have to buy from him, either at the time of buying the cue or at a later date

Comment

Hi mate, to be honest i use same joints as Parris that match a lot of other SD joints.

I wanted to share with you the cue just sold to alex123, the cue is one of the 2 that i made for my good friend Ross Muir, but he preferred the other one so this beauty was waiting for a new owner

And this one is one of my last creations, probably the best looking cue i've ever made

Comment

Very noice!

Comment

Originally Posted by sabelt View Post
                                Hi mate, to be honest i use same joints as Parris that match a lot of other SD joints.

I wanted to share with you the cue just sold to alex123, the cue is one of the 2 that i made for my good friend Ross Muir, but he preferred the other one so this beauty was waiting for a new owner
                                Indeed, very nice, if i hadn't just bought a new cue just 12 days ago...

All are 1 piece cues right?
                                How expensive would that 050 go for? 500?
                                Last edited by Delphiwizard; 6 May 2019, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X