ADR147 MJW x hard tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADR147 MJW x hard tips

Has anybody on here tried them? I have just retipped my cue with one but don't have chance to try it until Wednesday
    Last edited by rightoncue89; 15 January 2018, 07:37 PM.

I have - they are good!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Would like to hear some feedback and how they compare to the medium on these as been tempted to try. Currently got a soft on my cue but do like a firm tip as use to like those o’min red tip back along.
      VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
      Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
      Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
      Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

ADR147 MJW x hard tips

I will definetly give some feedback once I've had chance to try it. I used to use the medium version for quite a while but decided I wanted to try a firmer tip so tried a kamui m/h which I've been getting on well with but it collapsed on me last week so saw these and thought I'd take the chance to give them a try now that I'm preferring a harder tip

Comment

Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
          Would like to hear some feedback and how they compare to the medium on these as been tempted to try. Currently got a soft on my cue but do like a firm tip as use to like those o’min red tip back along.
          I use the O'min red on my break cue lol

Comment

I am currently using the X Hard on my pool breaking cue.I believe Mark Williams had problems with them splitting but his problems may lie with how they are fitted.I have probably had 30+ of the ADR tips on my cue and never had one split.I keep trying every new tip that comes out but always end up going back to Andrews fantastic ADR147 Medium.Bring back the Tan version,please.

Comment

Originally Posted by DisherDave View Post
              I am currently using the X Hard on my pool breaking cue.I believe Mark Williams had problems with them splitting but his problems may lie with how they are fitted.I have probably had 30+ of the ADR tips on my cue and never had one split.I keep trying every new tip that comes out but always end up going back to Andrews fantastic ADR147 Medium.Bring back the Tan version,please.
              I am trying! - Mark split a hard version after about 9 months - not sure why but I expect ferrule movement.
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                I am trying! - Mark split a hard version after about 9 months - not sure why but I expect ferrule movement.
                Lol,Cheers.Didnt realise Mark had been using them that long.Ive recently been trying the Century pros range out (Liked the G2 and G3 the best) which I personally found better than Mikes latest supertip.But find they tend to throw much more than yours.ADR M gone back on and happy with my game again.

Comment

Working...
                X