Phoenix Supreme cue Customized by Dave Coutts - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
    No I have never Said that m8 .......What I did say is I have dealt with UKRIT Owner of Master Cue for over 12yrs+ and Yes some of his Cues are less than £40 Direct Including the Mark Williams Replica Machine Spliced Cue which was a Great seller many yrs ago which used to cost me £19 and Some Hand Spliced Cues started around £30+ upto £68 for Top Spec Models! Yes they have gone up abit but still alot Less than £100 Direct from him but please remember you have to Pay the Duty etc which brings prices up alot especially if only ordering 1-5 Cues so you need to Order £2k-£5k Worth at a time.

Gaz.
    What did you sell the £19 ones for?

Comment

Good lad! I only hope that this weekend you raise a smile and think of us when a retired couple fall in love with a £13k caravan but offer you £6k as the cushions are the wrong shade of green and they only want to spend weekends in Porthcawl and not Cannes
      On Cue Facebook Page
      Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
      Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
        Hi Les,
        I contacted Dave recently about a Cue i have here! and it was alot more than that and i mean alot More without Jointing it!

Les if Dave will Shorten, Re taper and Re Ferule and Jointing for £30 then im interested ok but i think thats not possible.

And as for perpetualboredom & aucott80 i couldnt see any Offers from you guys or anybody else for that! aucott80 you dont even know me so dont slag me off ok. If i do send offers on Items thats because nobody else has or the Item is still for sale after some time which Means people arent willing to Pay the Price advertised Correct!.

If you perpetualboredom & aucott80 know so much about Cues then you would know these Phoenix Cues or Thai Shafts are quite cheap to purchase New! Only because dave or another cue maker puts extra splices or alters the Cue doesnt mean there worth a Fortune after it as They are "Not Handmade" by them.

Gaz.

Service Price
        Tip Replacement, from £5
        Ferrule and tip replacement £15
        Weight adjustment, from £15
        Leather pad on butt £10
        Straightening of cue, from £10
        Re-Graining, from £20
        Strip down and refinish £35
        Joints, from £50
        Extending extension to fit quick release joint £37
        Mini Butt £35
        SD Joint in the cue £20
        Name plate, from £30
        Lengthen/Shorten, from £40
        Ferrule with different size tip, re-taper and re-grain £35

Take a look at second from bottom of list. This is the price to shorten a cue from the ferrule end with a new ferrule and
        Take the taper down. I am sorry I was wrong it isn't £30 it's £40. You are right £10 is a HELL OF A LOT MORE

Comment

Working...
        X