Burwat champion cue for sale - sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Borselino View Post
    Hi Jrc nice cue .........bit too light for the modern game with the new 1 g balls etc.......I owned a bursar a year a go lovely collectors items but not very good playing cues now ....sold mine on eBay for 180
    Yeah good fun for a knockabout but maybe not as a serious playing cue. Altho i have had heavier one's which were fine, i sold that for £270 ish, maybe should of kept it

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Last few sold on ebay for £285 ish lol, that's far too much i know, but maybe prices are on the up ?
      I would be interested at 170 as a collector

Comment

I would be interested at 170 as a collector
        Well hoping for a bit more, gone from 99p to £149 in just over 4 hours on 1st day on ebay, so hoping it doesn't stop just yet

Comment

Well hoping for a bit more, gone from 99p to £149 in just over 4 hours on 1st day on ebay, so hoping it doesn't stop just yet
          On reflection and now seen on eBay how about taking it off eBay I do a cash deal with you for 220

Comment

Havn't been paid and he tried to re negotiate the terms, so will run on ebay

Comment

Why I hate selling cues! Good luck mate.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Old cue collector --
              Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
              (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                Why I hate selling cues! Good luck mate.
                Thanks Mike, he even made me cut the tip off to look at the status of the wood !! (all fine by the way)

Comment

Nice Cue John have you any other cues for sale? Im after a Pool Spec or one i could get alterd to pool spec.

Most Important: Ash Shaft - *MUST HAVE NICE ARROWS/CHEVRONS IN LINE WITH BADGE WHEN FACING UP*
                  Type: 3/4 Jointed
                  Length: 58" Inches ideal
                  Butt: Standard 29mm-29.5mm or smaller 28mm-28.5mm!
                  Tip: 8.5mm-8.75mm
                  Weight: 17-17.5oz

Gaz.

Comment

Thanks Mike, he even made me cut the tip off to look at the status of the wood !! (all fine by the way)
                    Wonder what he was expecting to see???
                    I bet he kicks tyres when buying a car too...
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Old cue collector --
                    Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                    (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                      Nice Cue John have you any other cues for sale? Im after a Pool Spec or one i could get alterd to pool spec.
                      Gaz.
                      Sorry Gaz i havn't, when this cue goes i'm down to only 5 !

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                      Wonder what he was expecting to see???
                      I bet he kicks tyres when buying a car too...
                      Woodworm maybe

Comment

Had some bad luck today no need to slag me off on here. I checked the cue was free of damage and woodworm before completing deal. I wasn't 100 percent convinced on this deal probably the same as Liverpool signing Loic remy entitled to pull out of deal or offer lower more credible fee. You chose not to accept that's ok we both move on no harm done.

Comment

Had some bad luck today no need to slag me off on here. I checked the cue was free of damage and woodworm before completing deal. I wasn't 100 percent convinced on this deal probably the same as Liverpool signing Loic remy entitled to pull out of deal or offer lower more credible fee. You chose not to accept that's ok we both move on no harm done.
                          Luckily then i didn't take it down from ebay then like you asked me to !!

Comment

Luckily then i didn't take it down from ebay then like you asked me to !!
                            Yeah you prob right there tbf one of them isn't it spose Liverpool didn't expect to pull out of remy deal at death it happens when not sure.

Comment

Yeah you prob right there tbf one of them isn't it spose Liverpool didn't expect to pull out of remy deal at death it happens when not sure.
                              You and bloody Liverpool

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                                You and bloody Liverpool
                                Lol see where I am coming from though yeh

Comment

Working...
                                X