Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for a 3/4 case with generous storage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
    What you make them from ...wood finish ? Leather ? Kryptonite ?
    My old ones were pine but stained and lacquered but also looking at don't some others from things like cherry, ash and Oak for a start.
    Would post some pics but trying find somewhere to use.
    For that one you've always wanted...
    https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
      My old ones were pine but stained and lacquered but also looking at don't some others from things like cherry, ash and Oak for a start.
      Would post some pics but trying find somewhere to use.
      Sounds good mate ...interesting to see . If you find any pics of them you could send them to me on FB messenger

Comment

Sounds good mate ...interesting to see . If you find any pics of them you could send them to me on FB messenger
        I have some, pm me your name on fb
        For that one you've always wanted...
        https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

I have some, pm me your name on fb
          Il message you on there

Comment

I can make it to fit his list but weather he can carry it lol
            He'll be fine, feeding the pythons. Failing that enlist help from a fellow club member

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
              To be fair I still don't think that would fit in my locker.
              Someone is spoilt, a locker :tongue:

Comment

Originally Posted by old school View Post
                Barracuda Tournament aluminium case , if you can find one . I use them all the time for transporting cues. They have 3 x channels and easily accomodate 2 x cue shafts , 2 x butts + chalk , towels , glasses etc . One cue plus butt + mini + tele ext ( not push over ) , easily fits in . Any cue up to 59 " jointed at 16 " will fit in this case .. No longer made so second hand is the only option , bomb proof case as well and at only 43 3/4 " long will easily fit in the boot of a car , nicely out of sight .
                Will add it to the list but i'm guessing therre hard to find.

Comment

Haha yeah mate .Just anything that I'm worried about somebody stealing .....keys , phone , Ford Focus etc
                  Ford Focus you crossed the line of creditability :tongue:

Comment

Originally Posted by Dredd46 View Post
                    Ford Focus you crossed the line of creditability :tongue:

Ah mate ...I love my focus . Far better than the golf I had before it .

Comment

I almost bought one many years ago. 2 door but was a bit cramped for me so passed. Brother is on his second Focus estate. First one funnily enough got nicked and his current one is a nice place to be although has the devils gearbox. I thought I could come from a manual and use my left foot for braking rather then it sitting doing nothing. Turns out I may of been wrong and my slight of foot needs work

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                        good point.
                        next time give the guy the right kind of advice and do'nt wake me up , you do'nt need my confirmation .
                        https://www.woodscues.com/collection...e-with-3-slots
                        http://www.bennettsdirect.co.uk/Luxu...iple-Colours-1
                        Ramon, are these Wood cases similar to the Peradon Halo? I like the blue one but it doesn't seem to have a chalk compartment. Not sure if my shaft would fit in. 119cm might be a bit tight. I'll need to measure.

Comment

Those fast focuses are the dogs danglies, a lot of car for your money.
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Those fast focuses are the dogs danglies, a lot of car for your money.
                            Was going for the ST but my sensible head took over ....Plumbed for the zetec S . All the looks of the st , with the performance of a toaster

Comment

Was going for the ST but my sensible head took over ....Plumbed for the zetec S . All the looks of the st , with the performance of a toaster
                              Lol made me chuckle that, still should be very reliable, but I fear that's the same as saying" oh your new bird, aye she's got a cracking personality " ��
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Lol made me chuckle that, still should be very reliable, but I fear that's the same as saying" oh your new bird, aye she's got a cracking personality " ��
                                TBH ...I could be bothered with the running cost of a performance car again . I HATE the act of going to a petrol station , justa hassle lol . Plus I spend waaaay to much on snooker stuff and would rather buy snooker stuff than petrol hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X