Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should really be 5 pounds postage, he's missed a trick there.

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      Free posting though.
      My Mrs has been selling cues for me on her ebay, she enjoys it and is learning. I warned her about him but she forgot the name and sold him a JD Club Cue. Mahogany butt, maple shaft, maple vaneer, mahogany splice. (I think I'm right in that) After he gets it he sent her a picture of a cheap looking broken rosewood butt cue with a maple splice claiming it to be the same cue demanding his money back. I pointed out his scam which he didn't seem to like. I also offered to go and inspect the cue considering he lives so close but he hasn't responded to that fair offer yet. What a slippery b^s*a#d !!

Comment

• Originally Posted by CfcMicky View Post
        My Mrs has been selling cues for me on her ebay, she enjoys it and is learning. I warned her about him but she forgot the name and sold him a JD Club Cue. Mahogany butt, maple shaft, maple vaneer, mahogany splice. (I think I'm right in that) After he gets it he sent her a picture of a cheap looking broken rosewood butt cue with a maple splice claiming it to be the same cue demanding his money back. I pointed out his scam which he didn't seem to like. I also offered to go and inspect the cue considering he lives so close but he hasn't responded to that fair offer yet. What a slippery b^s*a#d !!
        interesting - i get very fed up with scammers.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          interesting - i get very fed up with scammers.
          Mrs feels bad now and thinks she done something wrong but I smoothed that over now. This slag really gets up my nose. A proper con artist. I know his game now. Hope no-one else falls foul of his tactics

Comment

• Seems to have great feedback on Ebay though...........98.9% at those prices.

I must be in the wrong game!
            Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
            Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
            Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
              Seems to have great feedback on Ebay though...........98.9% at those prices.

I must be in the wrong game!
              I think his plan is to completely over price items 95% over market value & hope some Unfortunate sod has the displeasure in landing on one of his items thinking they've got a bargain.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Triedandtested View Post
                I think his plan is to completely over price items 95% over market value & hope some Unfortunate sod has the displeasure in landing on one of his items thinking they've got a bargain.
                There must be a few about as he's certainly sold some items!
                Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

He needs a slap, dirty b. I see ADR has said it happens to him as well, probably more common than most of us would know, it would never ever enter my head to behave like that, some proper slimy folk around.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                    He needs a slap, dirty b. I see ADR has said it happens to him as well, probably more common than most of us would know, it would never ever enter my head to behave like that, some proper slimy folk around.
                    I've been considering going over there and giving him a slap all day. He sent a load of messages earlier to my mrs ebay account then opened up a paypal case. Still sending pictures of a different cue or partail pictures rather of what looks like some cheap old rosewood cue that is splintered I would call it. And said he would get the Police involved to get his money back. He is one slippery c*#t Wants money back, and insurance claim with parcel force that he expects me to deal with. I told him to go f*#k himself. I'm very close to paying him a visit. Trying to keep my cool this evening big time

Comment

I've been considering going over there and giving him a slap all day. He sent a load of messages earlier to my mrs ebay account then opened up a paypal case. Still sending pictures of a different cue or partail pictures rather of what looks like some cheap old rosewood cue that is splintered I would call it. And said he would get the Police involved to get his money back. He is one slippery c*#t Wants money back, and insurance claim with parcel force that he expects me to deal with. I told him to go f*#k himself. I'm very close to paying him a visit. Trying to keep my cool this evening big time
                      He never used to bother me and I just laughed at his prices as I thought no one was buying them but I see from his feedback he has sold three or four at least, just from what I checked, at unreal prices.
                      Just tell him you look forward to the police coming and if he doesn't contact them you will as he's trying to commit fraud.
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• If he's put a claim in it's very difficult for the seller to win tho.
                        You need to speak in person to someone at ebay and tell them he's sending pics of a different cue

Comment

Where abouts in London is he .
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                            Where abouts in London is he .
                            He lives in Ealing- Southall area UB12 AN postcode

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              If he's put a claim in it's very difficult for the seller to win tho.
                              You need to speak in person to someone at ebay and tell them he's sending pics of a different cue
                              I thik the mRs has done that now hopefully. She might have included the pictures of the different cue with a bit of luck

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                If he's put a claim in it's very difficult for the seller to win tho.
                                You right there mate Paypal awarded it in his favour even though we posted them photos etc . Been scammed! I'm gonna end up losing my cool with that w~#k*#

Comment

Working...
                                X