Tournament advice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***NSE UPDATE***

After initially securing a host venue for this event, due to unforeseen circumstances they've had to pull out
    Fortunately they've given me as much time as possible in which to find alternative locations.
    Shame really, because this venue had everything we required.
    ---
    Temporary hiccup...
    Back to the drawing board. :snooker:
    Last edited by the lone wolf; 22 July 2017, 12:33 PM.
    "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
    National Snooker Expo
    25-27 October 2019
    http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

***NSE UPDATE***
      New Website Launch Date...
      1st September 2017
      Hopefully we'll have a venue by then...
      But this is the first and last time I delay the website launch.
      National Snooker Expo
      25-27 October 2019

Comment

Good luck on the new place then

Comment

***NSE UPDATE***
          After nearly 4 months of talks and negotiations we are yet to confirm a venue, date and location for our event.
          However, we remain positive and focused and our website will be launched on the 1st September as planned.
          ---
          The website will now act as a showcase platform, so if you know of a venue that may want to house this event, please do not hesitate to contact us here or via our website.
          National Snooker Expo
          25-27 October 2019

Comment

Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
            ***NSE UPDATE***
            After nearly 4 months of talks and negotiations we are yet to confirm a venue, date and location for our event.
            However, we remain positive and focused and our website will be launched on the 1st September as planned.
            ---
            The website will now act as a showcase platform, so if you know of a venue that may want to house this event, please do not hesitate to contact us here or via our website.
            I'm sure I could get a list of possible clubs that might host the event.
            I know you were thinking of doing it in Manchester but is this essential?

Comment

We'd like to keep it in the North West area for ease of logistics...
              Any input from you marktebbutt would be extremely useful I'm sure!
              National Snooker Expo
              25-27 October 2019

Comment

Ok, I'll try and get a list together tonight and email it over to you

Comment

Originally Posted by marktebbutt View Post
                  Ok, I'll try and get a list together tonight and email it over to you
                  National Snooker Expo
                  25-27 October 2019

Comment

try central in radcliffe north manc. 6 tables all well kept plus decent bar prices.

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
                      try central in radcliffe north manc. 6 tables all well kept plus decent bar prices.
                      6 tables may not be enough for our plans, but I will take a look at the venue. Thanks Andy!
                      National Snooker Expo
                      25-27 October 2019

Comment

Website is now live for anyone interested in taking a look.
                        It's a bit vague because we have no confirmed venue and location but hopefully this will change in the near future...
                        ---
                        Input and opinions should be useful at this time.
                        National Snooker Expo
                        25-27 October 2019

Comment

Website is now live for anyone interested in taking a look.
                          It's a bit vague because we have no confirmed venue and location but hopefully this will change in the near future...
                          ---
                          Input and opinions should be useful at this time.
                          Site looks good, mate. Obviously it will look better once sponsors, venue, date etc are all sorted. Did you get the list I sent you? Sorry it wasn't brilliant but I didn't have much time and I wanted to get something over to you!

Comment

Originally Posted by marktebbutt View Post
                            Site looks good, mate. Obviously it will look better once sponsors, venue, date etc are all sorted. Did you get the list I sent you? Sorry it wasn't brilliant but I didn't have much time and I wanted to get something over to you!
                            Hi Mark,
                            I received your mail thank you. The venue listed at the top is quite interesting as I forgot all about it. I've been there a few times playing league snooker and agree. It is a pretty site.

In relation to your kind offer - 'We' need all the help and assistance we can get. This project is not some king of personal egotistic trip - quite the opposite.
                            There is an opportunity here to get people from all aspects of the industry working together in ways that may not have been achieved in the past... We want to work / cooperate with anyone who is willing.
                            ---
                            Anyone interested in getting involved only needs to send an email outlining their skill set and what they are happy to do. We can even give out title roles with personal emails if it helps the cause.
                            ---
                            Simply email:
                            admin@nationalsnookerexpo.com
                            National Snooker Expo
                            25-27 October 2019

Comment

Just an idea, might have been done before, Round Robin, equal amount of Pro's and amateurs make it out to the last 16 or 32 single elimination stage, redo a draw with all names in bag for the elimination phase. This will give the amateurs a good chance to make it out to money, and luck of the draw to go further, or not.. Lol
                              Last edited by sharkster63; 3 September 2017, 05:03 PM.
                              I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

another idea, again probably done before, if you cant find a room with enough tables to accomodate 64 players use 2 venues, with round robin play it is easy to send half to one and the other half to the other and all meet at same venue for eliminations.
                                I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X