Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"What star ... will never win the World Championship?" Explain One's Poll Choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
    i think the problem with Judd trump is his attitude, he thinks he is better than the others and when the match doesn't go his way and the other supposedly "lesser player" is keeping up with him or getting ahead, he can't handle it. he starts to feel embarrassed and probable in his head thinks people are all looking and talking about him.
    A good example of this was when Neil Robertson made his 100th, 100 of the season against him in the WC's. Ok, some will argue that he left the arena to 'compose himself' and get psyched for next frame.

But IMHO he simply stormed out, did not shake Robbo's hand ( or acknowledge the outstanding achievement he had just done ), while the audience gave him a standing ovation.

Comment

Yes I was there that day, until he gets his head right he won't achieve what his talent warrants

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
        A good example of this was when Neil Robertson made his 100th, 100 of the season against him in the WC's. Ok, some will argue that he left the arena to 'compose himself' and get psyched for next frame.

But IMHO he simply stormed out, did not shake Robbo's hand ( or acknowledge the outstanding achievement he had just done ), while the audience gave him a standing ovation.
        Everyone handles the pressure differently ...why does he need to shake is hand he is competing against him ...not supporting his acheivements....

Comment

Well done, you have hit the nail on the head for me. That is the best description yet. In the worlds 2018 this year he seemed to shake his head at john higgins as john came over to shake his hand...

Comment

Nothing wrong with Trump's attitude of believing he's the best. Ding not having that in his head is probably what's held him back from winning the worlds over the years.

Comment

Working...
            X