Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joint looks like a Barracuda joint and the blank reminds me of a 3/4 Gold Medal .

Comment

• ultimate
      pargon
      special cue and john parris collection
      unique
      is the order i thought of shaft quality ?
      thats the order from top to bottom that takes longest on the waiting list

Comment

• Originally Posted by Potters Bar View Post
        ultimate
        pargon
        special cue and john parris collection
        unique
        is the order i thought of shaft quality ?
        thats the order from top to bottom that takes longest on the waiting list
        Thanks pall so if you cant get ultamate or pragon whats your next choice?
        Current playing cue Trevor White
        3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
          Thanks pall so if you cant get ultamate or pragon whats your next choice?
          Special is next in line
          Although I think the Limited Edition range have really good shafts used on them

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Special is next in line
            Although I think the Limited Edition range have really good shafts used on them
            Thanks jrc
            3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Just had a look on his site, it says Paragon quality shafts used on them

Comment

• I called the shop yesterday and was speaking to john a forgot to ask him lol but i did ask him if he would pick cue and post out he said he doesnt do it because he would have no stock cues left for walk in customers for the shop
                3/4 ash cue

Comment

• I always thought special cues are the same as his collection cues in terms of shaft. Only difference is that you get to build it from scratch and to whatever design.

Cause the collection cues when you adjust the specs are taken from cues already part made as he suggested on his site.

I think it's just ultimate, paragon, special. And I'd guess unique just falls under special. Even his collection I'd say are just special shafts.

Comment

• this is a bit of a meaningless discussion because it is a personal opinion anyway but just to through the cat amongst, the best shaft I have ever seen on a parris cue was on a plain black unique.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Overated cues!

Comment

• https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F312040391105

Nice maple Ultimate for sale, shame it's So short though.

Wonder how much it would make it it was a couple of inches longer

Comment

• Originally Posted by Simon_c View Post
                          https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F312040391105

Nice maple Ultimate for sale, shame it's So short though.

Wonder how much it would make it it was a couple of inches longer
                          Probably in the region of £150+ to lengthen it, redo the face splice and veneer, redo the sd joint and refinish it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                            this is a bit of a meaningless discussion because it is a personal opinion anyway but just to through the cat amongst, the best shaft I have ever seen on a parris cue was on a plain black unique.
                            totally agree. people get too hung up on these gradings. seen some very good classic collection shafts and some questionable ultimates. some of the plain unique cues i saw when i last visited looked brilliant

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Will-Hunt...UAAOSwLjxaVM5x

Comment

• Guy has a maxumus ultamate on aswell
                                3/4 ash cue

Comment

Working...
                                X