Trevor White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
    Maybe, but you pay a heft price for that.
    Agreed his prices are big where trevor white prices are very reasonable. I think with those big bulk Chinese orders raining in it won't be long until trevor go the same way as Robin Cook etc

Comment

MW not currently taking orders, stock sales only
      :snooker: If you can't pot the pink - bury the brown!

Comment

I've been waiting since the beginning of the year. Emailed Trevor a few times to ask if he'd received my deposit to no avail. I did however place my order expecting a v long wait. I know it will be worth it in the end. You just have to be patient.

Comment

Originally Posted by Samcheung001 View Post
          Trevor is not just a craftsman, he's actually an artist, in my opinion. Maybe he has also got kind of artistic character that on one hand he would insist to build perfect cues with totally handmade from start to finish by himself. On the other hand, he would not bother too much on his 'service' as quite some people may keep asking repeatedly on the progress that you can imagine how tedious it could be for so many orders.

Trevor may earn his living from cue making but I think he's not running a business. He could employ people to answer email or even participating in different parts of the cue making processes just like quite some other famous cue makers. But I think Trevor doesn't go in this way because I think he would like to insist on the quality instead of quantity.

So, be patient if you choose Trevor. In terms of the waiting time, I think it's case by case as my friend received his cue in March this year when he ordered at the same time with me in March last year and I'm still waiting now.

Agree !!
          I think Trevor is one of the cuemakers who much care about the quality. Every cue is a masterpiece, worth for waiting long time.
          But he don't take order now, I'm waiting for the opportunity.

Comment

Don't mind waiting.. As long as I know how long to wait for at least roughly. Just an email with a line saying not forgotten the order. But will be ready in a few more months yet. Simple

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              You obviously have never dealt with Trevor
              lol - fell of my chair!
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
              X