Blackball International 2014 World Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Benno View Post
    ????????? Can anyone tell me, or don't you know??????????
    Mmmm not sure, Is the Perth event the team champs , and the other , the individual champs ?

Comment

It's a team event. One my my friends was called up the to the Wales A team to attend.

Comment

Originally Posted by Benno View Post
        ????????? Can anyone tell me, or don't you know??????????
        as far as I can see, the "Blackball International 2014 World Championship" is promoted by the EBA (the European Blackball Association) whereas the "IPA Blackball Lakeside World Championship" is promoted by the IPA (International Professional Pool Players Association) ...

now that is as clear as mud but my guess is you have to be a paid up member of the IPA tour to play in their championship and I'm not sure about the EBA one ...

so I guess it's a bit like the BDO and PDC World Championships at darts or the many different organisations which run boxing "World Championships" ...

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
          Mmmm not sure, Is the Perth event the team champs , and the other , the individual champs ?
          Originally Posted by hunter101 View Post
          It's a team event. One my my friends was called up the to the Wales A team to attend.
          well it's not just team events because the last two times I've checked the stream they've been streaming singles matches ...

Comment

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
            well it's not just team events because the last two times I've checked the stream they've been streaming singles matches ...
            It is a team event as far as i'm aware. Yes there are singles matches. But if it were an indiviual event, you wanted be called up just due to your nationality. So it must be a points based all round team event. That would be the only logical explanation

Comment

This would tell me it's a team event

Comment

yep ok hunter, I stand corrected ... I now think it's a team event with a singles comp only available to team members ...

Comment

It may well be. It seems to be a decent venue to looking at the pictures. Shame I can't play pool for toffee.

Comment

Another link :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99jC...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Scotland v Wales in the final tonight! Mon the Jocks!

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                        Scotland v Wales in the final tonight! Mon the Jocks!
                        +1

:applouse:

Comment

What time does the final start?

Comment

Think it's on now

Comment

anyone got a link that goes straight to the match? the one at the start of the thread is showing IOM TT
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

http://u-peak.me/premiere.html some cracking beer bellies on show there, pool's nae bad either

Comment

Working...
                                X