No announcement yet.

Cue ripping out whiskers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eye watering stuff, happens to me the odd time but not regular enough to be an issue.

Comment

Another reason I went make and never looked back but play with a beech cue now.
      Just as smooth as maple but does have the arrows of ash.
      For that one you've always wanted...
      https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Another vote for Maple here!

Comment

The grain filler has probably come out, stubble can do that over time, either a close shave or longer stubble will help but the grain will most likely need to be refilled to stop it from happening.

Comment

I have just got a riley one piece maple cue from the 60's. It is absolutely immaculate and smooth as silk. It is also solid as a rock with a lot of feel to it. will never use ash again.

Comment

Originally Posted by The g man View Post
              I have just got a riley one piece maple cue from the 60's. It is absolutely immaculate and smooth as silk. It is also solid as a rock with a lot of feel to it. will never use ash again.
              I recently had the pleasure of using an E J Riley Accrington maple one piece cue. It's 9mm and about 16oz and it was beautiful for pool. Definitely had a lot of feel to it and it made me consider trying to buy my own

Comment

My ej riley maple cue is 57 inches, 18 ounces with a 9.5mm ferrule. It was given to me by a friend. I couldn't use a better cue.It is as good, if not better than any modern cue. I have had it renovated so it is like silk and have had a thread put in the bottom for my extension and mini butt. I seen one on ebay not so long ago. Highly recommended these cues.

Comment

Working...
                X