Your cue case and what you have in it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one did you buy the blue or Red?
    It does make your tip feel softer compared to triangle,don’t be scared try it , make sure you take off the old chalk fro your tip first ,lightly sanding with fine sandpaper will do it .

Comment

I bought the 0.98...I'll start using it once I'm happy with my tip choice...messing around with different cues and tips.

Liking the MW black spin at the moment but bought some MW Supertips to try. Just getting back into the game after a 18 year break - there were far fewer options back in the 1990s :-)

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerloopy32 View Post
        Beeswax works well ,you can buy blocks of honey coloured wax , I forget the name of it , I’ll have. Look and come back to you.
        Basically it’s used to burnish the edge of the tip all the way round , it finishes the tip and stops the edges fraying. I present the block on to the side of tip and spin the cue round , then use the back of sandpaper the smooth side to smooth the edges of the tip, then finish by using some fine grade sandpaper to re finish the tip to keep it even all the way round.
        I work on a lot of players cues locally in my town.
        I will have to give it a try. If you could let me know the name that would be great

Comment

My case is the extra wide red and white Riley Sightright 3/4 case , to which I added 2 red leather straps custom made for me by Rob at R&R custom cases . Inside it holds my cue , 6" mini butt and 3" mini spacer and screw in tele extension . A Cuetec bowtie tip tool , and Cuecraft sander/shaper tool . 2 cubes of Green Triangle chalk and Omin magnetic chalk holder a Q Rite and 2 cue towels ,1 Cuecraft and 1 Riley and a packet of Lidle handy wipes .

Comment

Working...
          X