2012 World Seniors Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 World Seniors Championship

I couldnt afford sky go this month and it seems to of been removed from live scoring any good live scoring sites for this (not snooker.org) as thats only match score and doesnt include breaks
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Are there any live feeds of the matches (I am in Australia) and have no access to Sky . . .

Fingers crossed!

1.00 pm
    Darren Morgan v Joe Johnson
    Dennis Taylor v Nigel Bond
    Dene O'Kane v Barry West
    Steve Davis v Cliff Thorburn

7.00 pm
    Tony Drago v Tony Chappel
    Karl Townsend v Tony Knowles
    Alain Robidoux v Les Dodd
    Mike Hallett v Jimmy White

I wish I was there !! Go Jimmy !!
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

It's just starting now on SS4

Comment

I have it on http://mypremium.tv/
        SkySports 4 (stream 1)
        Last edited by DeanH; 27 October 2012, 12:08 PM.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks Dean !
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Darren Morgan is still a top quality player.

What a red that was!!!

Comment

Some of the biggest ears in snooker.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
                Darren Morgan is still a top quality player.

What a red that was!!!
                i think he could still hold his own on the tour i can also see him making a few tons in this tournament
                Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Dene O'Kane isnt looking that bad either

Comment

Any links for the red button please for the snppker because sky took the match off after the 1st frame between Dene O' Kane and Barry West
                    Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

O'Kane won 2-0 as did Bond and Morgan, Davis and Thorburn just started.

Comment

Are they showing it anywhere?

Comment

SS4 red button, not sure about streaming links.

Comment

to use the red button you have to have sky at home not everyone does

Comment

big importance on these next two seniors championships Stephen Hendry is 43

Comment

Working...
                              X