X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you use to clean them with ?

Comment

Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
      I just use regular shower gel. You can also use shampoo while you're washing your hair, gives them a clean twice that way.
      LMAO youre hilarious

Comment

Originally Posted by herbie View Post
        I cleaned the balls today - look what happened! It is only this one ball, all the other balls are without any problem.
        I am still shocked, don't know what to do.
        first time i tried cleaning my balls they all turned out like this. i used soap and warm water! fortunately, you can polish it back to perfect again. I use the aramith ball restorer now, but originally polished with car polish and a drill attached polishing pad.

Comment

I also put them in warm water for the first time because I read this in this forum. Then I took them out one by one and cleaned them with a cloth and Aramith ball cleaner as usual - the hard work I hate so much.
          I shall report here if these horrible grey spots disappear some day.
          I got this set of used balls when I got my snooker table built up in my house. Yesterday I wondered if this one ball is probably a different brand (different sort?).

[IMG]19011[/IMG]
          Attached Files
          Last edited by herbie; 12 January 2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by herbie View Post
            I also put them in warm water for the first time because I read this in this forum. Then I took them out one by one and cleaned them with a cloth and Aramith ball cleaner as usual - the hard work I hate so much.
            I shall report here if these horrible grey spots disappear some day.
            I got this set of used balls when I got my snooker table built up in my house. Yesterday I wondered if this one ball is probably a different brand (different sort?).

[IMG]19011[/IMG]
            The red on the right is what will happen if you use any detergent in your dishwasher. Just run the water cycle and you will have no problems at all.
            Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
            https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

I have no dishwasher. The water and the balls were in the sink.

Comment

Takes a lot time, effort and energy to have the balls cleaned. I picked up a cheap polisher / buffer from LIDL for 20 quid and to be honest, it does the job in less than 5 mins. Spotless! :-)

Comment

How do you know when your balls need cleaning?

Comment

Working...
                  X