Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hucknall Open Snooker Tournament (26/5/19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hucknall Open Snooker Tournament (26/5/19)

Hucknall Open Snooker Tournament
    Sunday 26 May 2019
    10.30am Registration, 11:00am Start

• Event to be held at Spot On Snooker Club, Vine Terrace, Hucknall, Nottingham, NG15 7HN.
    • £10 Entry Fee.
    • Format will be round robin groups prior to knockout stage.

Competition rules:
    • Competition open to all players. The Tournament Director reserves the right to refuse admission.
    • Prize money will be calculated on the day, dependant on the number of entries and will be paid out at the conclusion of the event.
    • Every player guaranteed minimum of 6 frames.
    • Handicaps will be issued upon registration by the Tournament Director.
    • Miss rule will not be played other than in knockout matches where a referee is officiating.
    • No dress code.
    • The Tournament Director’s decision will be final in all cases.
    • The Tournament Director reserves the right to amend these rules on the day should circumstances dictate.
    Steve Butler
    www.nottinghamsnooker.com
    Nottingham Snooker YouTube Channel

Hi Steve

Thanks for sharing.
    I might enter this, what's the crack with entering is it turn up on the day?

cheers
    tom
    "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Yes, just turn up around 10.30am for registration. It's always good to see players coming from outside Notts. The more the merrier.
      Steve Butler

Comment

It was good to meet you yesterday Tom and well done in getting to the final.

A great win for Troy Brett and what a wonderful 130 total clearance by Wayne Martin.

Full results are available HERE

It will be great to see more players from outside Nottingham joining us in future tournaments. We're a friendly bunch here in Nottingham and we will make you all welcome. You may even win a few quid!
        Steve Butler

Comment

Hi Steve,
          Thanks for making me feel welcome, lovely bunch of lads, I thoroughly enjoyed it and surprised myself with my game considering i'd not played for a while. Slightly annoying to snooker myself on the yellow clearing up on 76!

Well done to Troy too, nice lad and a lovely player. I thought his safety had come on a lot since I last saw him. Shame he's not been able to attend Q school.

cheers
          Tom
          "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Working...
          X