Parris delivery times = mental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by balkend View Post
    I ordered a 3/4 Classic last September and got an "in progress" email about 2 months ago . Anybody have an educated estimate about how much longer it should take ?
    should not take long at all... classics are off the rack cues in his shop.. usually a few at any one time to choose from.

Comment

Originally Posted by The Artful Dodger View Post
      should not take long at all... classics are off the rack cues in his shop.. usually a few at any one time to choose from.
      What is in the shop has nothing to do with what you order tho has it

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        What is in the shop has nothing to do with what you order tho has it
        Dont get what you are saying here - ordering a cue thats generally available (was in there last week and there were at least half a dozen classics in there) should not take that long..unless it needs to be a certain spec but then would that not be a 'special' or something like it?

Comment

Dont get what you are saying here - ordering a cue thats generally available (was in there last week and there were at least half a dozen classics in there) should not take that long..unless it needs to be a certain spec but then would that not be a 'special' or something like it?
          all orders are custom made. off the shelf cues are for walk-ins only and never fulfill orders.

Comment

Originally Posted by qc2 View Post
            all orders are custom made. off the shelf cues are for walk-ins only and never fulfill orders.
            ok - that makes sense..now I get it

Comment

It used to be you could buy a cue over the phone off the rack but not anymore.

Comment

Never understood about ordering a bespoke cue.. I know its personal opinion but I still think you cant beat being able to pick up a cue and get a feel for it..cue maker makes no difference..am sure I would find a decent one in most makes of cue if I could do my touchy feely thing.. (JP is easy for me..close'ish and saves travelling to god knows where..) for me personally..I know within mins and a few shots whether its right for me..
                I agree, much better to see, feel and try it before you buy, which i why i made a (bit nutty idea but i tell the Mrs it must be my midlife crysis kicking in) trip from belgium all the way to there just to pick out one.
                And to hear when you arrive that his shop stock is very low due to the world championship, there were only like 15 right then, how many were in the shop when you last went The Artful Dodger?

Comment

Originally Posted by Delphiwizard View Post
                  I agree, much better to see, feel and try it before you buy, which i why i made a (bit nutty idea but i tell the Mrs it must be my midlife crysis kicking in) trip from belgium all the way to there just to pick out one.
                  And to hear when you arrive that his shop stock is very low due to the world championship, there were only like 15 right then, how many were in the shop when you last went The Artful Dodger?
                  I was in there last monday and i reckon there were roughly about 20 or so cues out on the racks..maybe a couple more but certainly was space for more

Comment

Working...
                  X