This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont see any Numbers....
    And im not 100% about the age of the cue but I have had it for about 12 Years
    What do you mean by Location?
    Im going to get it weighed now dont know how much it weighs
    Its a 57’ cue and a 8mm tip

Comment

• I see you have already had a productive discussion on the "Seen on ebay" thread.
      please stick to one thread
      as recommended go see Colin at Ninja.cues or Robert Osborne

if the age of 15-12 yo is correct, then the cue was made after the O'Byrne and before the Osborne partnerships
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        which is it? Green "Will Hunt", black "Hand Made London"; or the other way round?
        Will (around the top
        Hunt (across the middle)
        London (around the bottom)
        Hand (between Will and Hunt)
        Made (between Hunt and London)
        Wow, that’s a lot of variations to the badges. Why do you think so many cue makers have changes to badges? Is it to fight counterfeiting?

Comment

• Yes the cue was made In between those PARTNERSHIPS
          Well i have just had it weighed aswell it weights 17 1/2 oz

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
            Wow, that’s a lot of variations to the badges. Why do you think so many cue makers have changes to badges? Is it to fight counterfeiting?
            well, that is a description of only TWO badges

Will seems to have had different badge suppliers over the years or even at the nearly same time as he has had at least 4 different designs as a "Will Hunt"; let's not start on the O'Byrne and Osborne variants

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              well, that is only a description of TWO badges

Will seems to have had different badge suppliers over the years or even at the nearly same time as he has had at least 4 different designs as a "Will Hunt"; lets not start on the O'Byrne and Osborne variants
              lol. Many other cue makers too have badges redesigned like JP, Exquisite, Master, Omin etc. I wonder why.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                lol. Many other cue makers too have badges redesigned like JP, Exquisite, Master, Omin etc. I wonder why.
                I would not say that about JP
                since the 90s he has been consistent with his design; different model names, some with numbers but the overall design has been consistent

Exquisite I have seen three designs (no circle , circle inside, circle outside)
                Master Cues - not too sure about these but different models had differing badges.
                O'Min - with the Thai and the China manufacturer's differing designs, as well as some model differences

"wonder why?" - the fickleness of man

Comment

• i have recieved an OFFER of £900 already on EBAY.....
                  I will prolly just take that offer..... as i was actually thinking it was worth about £200-£300

WHAT DO YOU ALL RECOMMEND I DO??

Comment

• Originally Posted by T4r3qu3 View Post
                    i have recieved an OFFER of £900 already on EBAY.....
                    I will prolly just take that offer..... as i was actually thinking it was worth about £200-£300

WHAT DO YOU ALL RECOMMEND I DO??
                    Take it, you have a lot more than you expected, and at 8mm tip it's lucky you had such a good offer

Comment

• Agreed - you'll be lucky if this person pays out that much for the 8mm tip to be honest

Comment

• Sent a message to ninja cues....
                        Will wait for a response and then i’ll just sell it!
                        Its just been collecting dust in my store room for YEARS now

Comment

• I have the same cue but its a Paragon, specs are longer and tip a bit bigger, looking to sell. PM me if anyone interested.
                          I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

• I did post earlier but with a really bad camera and didnt do the cue any justice. As the badge states, its from Tony Glover. Ebony splices, thin yellow veneers and 4 secondary splices of bloodwood.
                            I was really shocked by the craftsmanship and quality of the cue. The ebony is jet black and the bloodwood is really lively looking. The cue almost glistens. On top of that, the splices and points are level, even and spot on.
                            Couldnt have been any happier with how the cue turned out, the shaft is nice and white with a very light grain and it plays like an absolute dream. Dare I say, the best playing cue I've had and I've had several including - Unique Cues, Trevor White, John Parris, Robert Osborne, Exquisite, Reg Wright. Would highly recommend Tony Glover and he was spot on with his waiting time (6 months).

Comment

• Looks stunning, always nice to hear when a cue maker delivers what he promises!

Comment

• New TW arrived today. What great workmanship as per. . .

Maple, Ebony, Snakewood and Honduran rosewood burl. . .

Comment

Working...
                                X