Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Nice Cue, I love a maple cue, hits so much better, I thinks.... Could not tell if you have a butt joint so you can use a small mini or long extension. Cheers looks like a 147 in the making..
    I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      First Crispian Jones cue iv'e had, attention to detail is just as good as his cases
      Sorry for big pics, can't get used to this tinypic site (maybe should change it's name to massivepic !!)
      This lovely cue is now for sale
      https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F263544168261

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
        Nice cue, how much did you pay for this and how long did you wait?
        £255 only a few weeks wait as he had some butts already made up
        Mastercraft Maple 3/4
        55 inch
        9.5mm tip
        Cuecraft case
        Pro triangle chalk

Comment

• Originally Posted by sharkster63 View Post
          Very Nice Cue, I love a maple cue, hits so much better, I thinks.... Could not tell if you have a butt joint so you can use a small mini or long extension. Cheers looks like a 147 in the making..
          It does have butt joint. I never thought to buy extensions at the time
          Mastercraft Maple 3/4
          55 inch
          9.5mm tip
          Cuecraft case
          Pro triangle chalk

Comment

• I am selling my Maximus Snooker cue made from Ash, 9.5mm tip, weight, 17.7, length 56.75 with tip and balance point 17 inch and butt size 29.4/5 approx. Anyone interested or wants more info call me on 07880796712, it’s a beautiful cue that plays well but I need a 58 inch cue. Thanks

Comment

• Maximus Snooker cue for sale

I am selling my Maximus Snooker cue made from Ash, 9.5mm tip, weight, 17.7, length 56.75 with tip and balance point 17 inch and butt size 29.4/5 approx. Anyone interested or wants more info call me on 07880796712, it’s a beautiful cue that plays well but I need a 58 inch cue. Thanks

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
                I am selling my Maximus Snooker cue made from Ash, 9.5mm tip, weight, 17.7, length 56.75 with tip and balance point 17 inch and butt size 29.4/5 approx. Anyone interested or wants more info call me on 07880796712, it’s a beautiful cue that plays well but I need a 58 inch cue. Thanks
                Where are you?
                If you like the cue, why not get it extended and have done a few myself lately.
                For that one you've always wanted...
                https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

• http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...979#post822979

Hello guys, selling this cue I have had for a couple of years and was hoping you guys could help me with the value of it

Specs

17.5oz
                  57”
                  9.3 tip

Any help would be appreciated the cue comes with mini butt only
                  Last edited by Hazard; 30 March 2018, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
                    http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...979#post822979

Hello guys, selling this cue I have had for a couple of years and was hoping you guys could help me with the value of it

Specs

17.5oz
                    57”
                    9.3 tip

Any help would be appreciated the cue comes with mini butt only
                    Beautiful cue, but sadly the Thai cues are not as strong on the resale market as a John Parris or Trevor White for example.

Given the four splices, I'd guess you may get £400-450 if you're lucky, but if you want a quick sale then you may have to accept £350-375

If you look at GBL cues, you can buy a new Beyond for £450, so a buyer would need to weigh up spending more for splicing and getting it second hand, or buying brand new and accepting plain ebony - which on the Beyond is truly spectacular in itself.

Just my thoughts. I have 3 Beyond cues so basing my thoughts on my experiences.

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/one-piece...-/202272133192

See this up for sale today, I would probably be happier to accept less for mine.

What do you guys think?

I ordered mine direct from Ton Praram before they became available in the U.K. but for some reason have in my head that they just stuck a beyond badge on it. The finish to me doesn’t look as good as other beyond cues, what do you guys think?

I don’t want to put it up for sale and rip someone off if it is not the real thing.

Any help appreciated

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/one-piece...-/202272133192

See this up for sale today, I would probably be happier to accept less for mine.

What do you guys think?

I ordered mine direct from Ton Praram before they became available in the U.K. but for some reason have in my head that they just stuck a beyond badge on it. The finish to me doesn’t look as good as other beyond cues, what do you guys think?

I don’t want to put it up for sale and rip someone off if it is not the real thing.

Any help appreciated
                        Nothing is a rip off like that. Whatever price you want, just post it for that much and give the chance of an offer. If people like it they'll offer and if not, then forget about it.

No point selling something and you're worried about ripping them off lol

Comment

• QQ20180406103400.jpg

Comment

• What make are the 1st 4 cues

Comment

• they dont have any, lol......

Comment

• Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
                                What make are the 1st 4 cues
                                Originally Posted by daniel147 View Post
                                they dont have any, lol......
                                well they do have a maker, just unknown
                                what about the rest of the cues,makers? :biggin:
                                any picture of the rest of the shafts?
                                Last edited by DeanH; 11 April 2018, 04:10 PM.
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X