• Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Muneebsarwar View Post
    Yeah I am from......OVeeeeerseaas
    so add £75 delivery!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
      I have 2 Mike Wooldridge cues, a Black Legend & a Macassar Legend. Both are with traditional flat shape butt.
      I'm trying to sell away the Macassar Legend & order another cue from Mike which is round butt.
      I recently found the round butt cues are with better grip feeling....
      To me, Mike's cue is one of the best.

Thus I posted on FB pages my Macassar Legend for sale & look what comment I got !!
      Is it because of not much PRO players using Mike's cues thus he is not well know ? I don't think so..................

This is my cue.....
      compared with JP cues and amount of people who are familiar ( worldwide ) with JP work ?? No, he is not well known.
      although , that does'nt mean that jp cues are better.

Abit harsh to judge a cue based on his badge, imo.

great looking cue btw,
      goodluck with sale .

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        Parris asks a lot more than that I think - they are also terrible cues!
        There not all terrible just not consistent

Comment

so add £75 delivery!
          YEah Ofcourse Shipping is always there ....65 infact in case of Parris and MW will be 645+60=705 for BLACK EBONY

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
            There not all terrible just not consistent
            I mean the abassador are terrible cues - too heavy - the classic are a better bet.

Comment

I mean the abassador are terrible cues - too heavy - the classic are a better bet.
              No difference between them, just an sd joint fitted on the ambassador as standard.

Classic and Ambassador are both only available at lowest weight of 18oz and highest weight of 24oz.
              Last edited by Davebarker1978; 17 January 2017, 09:21 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally Posted by Davebarker1978 View Post
                No difference between them, just an sd joint fitted on the ambassador as standard.

Classic and Ambassador are both only available at lowest weight of 18oz and highest weight of 24oz.
                I have had about 50 of each - try putting them next to each other.

Comment

I imagine the taper, with the ambassador being 9mm makes all the difference between the 2

Comment

He is well Seasoned cue expert of INTERNET AND WEBSITES lol

Comment

Im wanting to get a new cue can anyone say what they think is the best one to get is? Mike woolridge black lengend, stamford 1 series or a parris ultimate. Forget the prices and waiting time if u could pick one which one would it be. Iv saved alot up to can one of these so want to make sure its the right one and hopfully my last cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by Clarky8 View Post
                        Im wanting to get a new cue can anyone say what they think is the best one to get is? Mike woolridge black lengend, stamford 1 series or a parris ultimate. Forget the prices and waiting time if u could pick one which one would it be. Iv saved alot up to can one of these so want to make sure its the right one and hopfully my last cue.
                        Wooly legend for my money.

Comment

There are a few for sale on fleabay at the moment.

Comment

Maple vintage is gone, that had a really nice face splice.

Comment

I have visions of you giving out cues instead of spare change

"'Scuse me mate, could you spare some change for a cuppa tea?"

"Even better than that! Here, it's a John Parris Ultimate, with a hand-bevelled butt for extra finesse and a microdynamic taper at the tip end!"

" ...right, cheers mate."

Comment

Well I just ordered a MW vintage cue with the F1 extension and the bill isa round 900 gbp ....

Comment

Working...
                                X