Cue Master ? anyone know about them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Master ? anyone know about them?

Hi all, I've come across a Cue Master 3/4 that looks OK, but can't find any info on them other than their site so I know they are from Thailand. It's Cue Master not Master Cue. Any reviews or anything out there? Cheers.

Cue master or mastercue?
    Originally Posted by bigkev View Post
    Hi all, I've come across a Cue Master 3/4 that looks OK, but can't find any info on them other than their site so I know they are from Thailand. It's Cue Master not Master Cue. Any reviews or anything out there? Cheers.

Comment

Mastercue, clearly

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
        Cue master or mastercue?
        Originally Posted by snooker_bhoy View Post
        Mastercue, clearly
        He clearly said Cue Master not Master Cue lol

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
          Cue master or mastercue?
          But website does look like Master Cue one, but badge do say Cue Master???
          http://cuemaster-thailand.com/index.html

Comment

I think i heard before the owner of cue master was a relation of ukrit of mastercue who fell out and started his own company.

Comment

I dare say that this is just a classic case of the same manufacturer (Master Cue) going under a different brand name.
              "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
              National Snooker Expo
              25-27 October 2019
              http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

same address as Grand Cue Thailand though not the same as Grand Cues

Comment

Originally Posted by qc2 View Post
                  same address as Grand Cue Thailand though not the same as Grand Cues
                  A lot of those cues are being churned out of the same place with a load of different names attached to them All those robin scott, etc cues are probably the same makers.

Comment

Hi, thanks for the info. I had a feeling they might be a bit cheaply made.

Comment

I think the Robin Scott ones are Chinese made, like the Grand Chinese cues which are a different company from Grand Thai cues with the same address as these. Very obviously copying Master Cue, several of the cue ranges have the same name as Master Cue models and from a distance even the badge logo looks the same. Would doubt you will go far wrong with one of these if the price is right, but there are plenty other Thai makers to chose from where you know the quality will be good.

Comment

If the quality is there and with the great reputation Thai makers seem to have, why they'd rip off another Thai brand rather than build up their own unique name is beyond me. Especially when that brand is Master Cue, one of the cheaper brands and with the emergence of others now seemingly one of the less desirable ones.

Comment

Working...
                        X