Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
    Hi,

You can find everything on "https://www.peradon.co.uk" and then click on the menus "Peradon Cues and Extensions" and then "Two Piece Snooker Cues". Or maybe the same website is not available in the US?

If so, another way to get the same info is to check the pages of some traders that simply copy and paste from peradon.co.uk to inform their own customers, I bet "John Parrot Cue Sports" and "ABS Snooker Billiards & Pool" list all the specs you need (these are all ".co.uk" websites). If not, let me know and I will send you some screen shots.

Best
    Thanks by the way, forgot to say that.

Comment

You are welcome! If you get the maximus please let us know how it plays, I have always been curious about their cues and it's rare to have reviews of a custom 1/2, it would really be useful for me and probably others here.
      Best

Comment

Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
        You are welcome! If you get the maximus please let us know how it plays, I have always been curious about their cues and it's rare to have reviews of a custom 1/2, it would really be useful for me and probably others here.
        Best
        Definitely will. Hopefully they get back to me. Here is what I asked for at the Premium Plus level:

Comment

Comment

Seem to be struggling to post a hosted pic. Will try again in a bit.

Comment

You won't see them on Mike's site as they are in the physical shop in Havant. Email him and ask him what he has. He might send you a pic but somehow I doubt it.
              Last edited by Steve748; 27 March 2019, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X