No announcement yet.

2018 Scottish Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know of a working stream where I don't have to sign my soul away to watch?

Never mind, I think it's finished.
    Last edited by Billy; 15 December 2018, 09:51 PM.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
      Anyone know of a working stream where I don't have to sign my soul away to watch?
      Check facebook mate.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
        Check facebook mate.
        Argghh! I won't go near that place. I said where I DON'T have to sign my soul away!

It's okay, I found the score anyway. Just didn't realise it had finished. When I left my sister's houes it still looked in the balance, but Murphy must have wrapped things up pretty sharpish.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Argghh! I won't go near that place. I said where I DON'T have to sign my soul away!

It's okay, I found the score anyway. Just didn't realise it had finished. When I left my sister's houes it still looked in the balance, but Murphy must have wrapped things up pretty sharpish.
          maybe you could create a dummy account just for this purpose.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
            maybe you could create a dummy account just for this purpose.
            I'm sure there's other places to watch streams than Faceache. I'm usually happy to catch the results of evening matches post match. It's just that I'd been watching this one at my sister's and had to come away before it was finished and was hoping to catch the end.
            Last edited by Billy; 15 December 2018, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Anyone know of a working stream where I don't have to sign my soul away to watch?

Never mind, I think it's finished.
              Just sign up for pretty much any betting site, deposit £5/£10 and watch away (you don't have to place a bet generally)...the only issue is that you have to put up with a tiny window and no commentary (which may appeal to some).

In fact if anyone knows of any betting sites that allow you to view in a slightly larger window than Betfair or Bet365 please shout out (I think most, possibly even all don't due to some kind of licencing restriction, but that may be some internet urban legend)!

Comment

• I think Mark Allen can think himself very lucky he had such a weak opponent in his semi - never saw the match but how did Wells manage to beat Ryan Day 5-1?

Comment

• Originally Posted by two-cues View Post
                  I think Mark Allen can think himself very lucky he had such a weak opponent in his semi - never saw the match but how did Wells manage to beat Ryan Day 5-1?
                  To be fair he was playing well until 4-0, got to 5-2 and then just sort of collapsed. Allen was lucky, but also of course took enough chances to turn it around.

Comment

• Someone just switched the echo effect on the ref’s mic.

Gone now. That would have been irritating.

Comment

• What’s the idea behind Murphy’s phantom strokes? It’s something I see him do quite often, especially when he seems to be ‘in the groove’. He lines up a pot, but then turns side on and plays a few strokes at a phantom cue ball.

I’ve seen players do this when they’re working out where they want to be for the next shot, but this doesn’t seem to be the case here.

Comment

• Murphy is back in business, trailing by just a frame. This is going to be a nail biter.

Comment

• That deep screw by Shaun from the baulk cushion put him back in the zone I feel.

Comment

• He is on fire but interval will tell
                            Current playing cue Trevor White
                            3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Yes, not a landslide yet.

Comment

• Jimmy & Ronnie re-creating the Higgins blue in 82 - loved it

Much prefer this coverage with this type of thing in the intervals.

Comment

Working...
                                X