Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your advice buying a new cue

Hello guys,
    I'm thinking about buying a cue around $300.
    I'm looking at the LP Zhizun King cue, and a few other LP cue in the links below.
    What do you think about LP cue, is this a good buy at $300?

Are they professional grade?
    thanks

Cue 1

cue 2

cue 3

This looks more like an free advert than a cue inquiry.

I think you would be best going to a shop selling cues with a table and try some of what they have on offer.

Comment

I’m located in las vegas. No snooker shop here. Anyway, i ordered the Lp from taobao. Thanks anyway.

Comment

I think they look crap and I can feel from inside my mind that it will play hollow and tinny

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
          I think they look crap and I can feel from inside my mind that it will play hollow and tinny
          Why your feeling does not help me, it creates a feeling from inside my mind about you.

Comment

Hahaha, that's quite witty so 1:0 to you.

What I mean is, I think you're falling into the trap of judging how good a cue is by how pretty the decoration is on the but, which is utter bollocks in my opinion.

It's how a cue plays that matters and that is pretty much all that matters.

In my experience, every time I see cues advertised with pics like that, they play ****e and lack the necessary feel of the majority of shots to play properly. If you've purchased one, I hope I'm wrong and wish you every success in your snooker journey x

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
              Hahaha, that's quite witty so 1:0 to you.

What I mean is, I think you're falling into the trap of judging how good a cue is by how pretty the decoration is on the but, which is utter bollocks in my opinion.

It's how a cue plays that matters and that is pretty much all that matters.

In my experience, every time I see cues advertised with pics like that, they play ****e and lack the necessary feel of the majority of shots to play properly. If you've purchased one, I hope I'm wrong and wish you every success in your snooker journey x
              Haha, lp is a famous brand in china, many pros use them. They just have too many models and the site is not english speaker friendly so i wanted to ask here. Anyway i got the professional legend one. I’ll see if i like it.

Comment

They look rubbish, should've waited for replies. But it's your money so. You can get better for half the price.

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
                  They look rubbish, should've waited for replies. But it's your money so. You can get better for half the price.
                  I didnt get any of them, I paid more actually lol $450 for the legend professional. We’ll see if i like it hahaha. What is better at $150? Just curious.

Comment

Working...
                  X