No announcement yet.

2019 Snooker Shoot-Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the beef between Murphy and Bingham?
    "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
    National Snooker Expo
    25-27 October 2019
    http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Barry Pinches beats Ben Woollaston in Bizarre circumstances, match score was 51 points to 44, Ben Woollaston pots the pink to win the match, Brendan Moore request a replay on the shot and when Ben struck the cue ball the brown was still moving, so Pinches was awarded 4 points and the match Frame score 51 - 44 Pinches, I Thought it would have been a six point foul to Barry Pinches, seeing as pink was the ball on.
      Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
        Barry Pinches beats Ben Woollaston in Bizarre circumstances, match score was 51 points to 44, Ben Woollaston pots the pink to win the match, Brendan Moore request a replay on the shot and when Ben struck the cue ball the brown was still moving, so Pinches was awarded 4 points and the match Frame score 51 - 44 Pinches, I Thought it would have been a six point foul to Barry Pinches, seeing as pink was the ball on.
        Don't think pink was the ball on till the previous shot was completed. The brown was still moving so shot not completed.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
          Indeed one of the better finishes.
          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

There must be something wrong with the way World Snooker calculates average shot time. Ben Mertens is noted for 16.7 seconds against Ryan Davis. But with a shot clock at 15 and 10 seconds that can´t be right.
            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
              What's the beef between Murphy and Bingham?
              All to do with Binghams ban
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

What happened with the lag between McManus and Robertson just then? I walk in and see the blue and green rolling around the table.
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

McManus just hit the white hard
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                    What happened with the lag between McManus and Robertson just then? I walk in and see the blue and green rolling around the table.
                    Goldstein bet Alan he wouldn't smash the white or something

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
                      There must be something wrong with the way World Snooker calculates average shot time. Ben Mertens is noted for 16.7 seconds against Ryan Davis. But with a shot clock at 15 and 10 seconds that can´t be right.
                      It's just that World Snooker will include the time the cue ball is moving as well. So their average shot time will be the total time between the white being hit, and it then being hit again.

BUT, the actual shot clock in the arena only starts again once the cue ball stops moving on the table. Hence the slight difference between the two.
                      WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                      Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                        McManus just hit the white hard
                        Originally Posted by bobmikeking View Post
                        Goldstein bet Alan he wouldn't smash the white or something
                        Thanks. They replayed it and explained it was a dare during Alan's interview.
                        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

ROS sounds like he has had 1 to many pints!
                          If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                            All to do with Binghams ban
                            So I'm guessing Murphy disapproved..?
                            Thanks Neil
                            "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                            National Snooker Expo
                            25-27 October 2019
                            http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
                              So I'm guessing Murphy disapproved..?
                              Thanks Neil
                              No doubt wanted Bingham hanged drawn and quartered.

Comment

A final between Rod Lawler and Rory McLeod would be kinda amusing.

Comment

Working...
                                X