This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamford Leather Cases

Looking to purchase a Stamford case direct from them. Does anybody have one on here that they can post some additional pictures. Eg the chalk compartment and dividers. Also does the case open 90 or 180 degrees.

I have been emailing back and forth to them but they are slow to reply. Sometimes days!! Must be busy. Dunno how many work for them
    Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

the case open up to nearly 180 by the photos on their website.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Anybody had dealings with stamford? They are so slow at replying to emails. Been 6 days now since I requested a pic of 2 colours samples side by side for the interior so I can see it before buying! Kind of puts me off buying from them (when you're willing to spend 300+ on a case and they can't be bothered replying)
      Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

Can't you ring them ?

They were slow when I was going to use them , went elsewhere in the end .

I did hear that Crispian Jones was making cases again . Maybe try him .

Got 2 of his cases . Very decent quality .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Set on a stamford. Seem one in the flesh and want one. Get the feeling if I order, the 2 month time scale they're saying will end up being 4-5 in reality the way their emails are going lol

Comment

They are worth the wait.

Comment

I've just enquired about a cue , hopefully they will respond in the next few days . Time to get one , think they look superb .

Comment

Still waiting for a reply , I want to order a cue but have no idea of cost .

Any one bought a cue from them lately? Assume they are very busy , so response time is slow .

Comment

I rang them today as I hadn't had a reply from my email I sent on the 11th Sept. Spoke to a lady. Apparently they are in the middle of moving premises so struggling to keep on top of emails etc. She did say they should be able to make my case by end of November. Fingers crossed!!

Comment

Ok, cheers for that . May well ring them , asked for a couple of quotes before I make my mind up on which cue .

Comment

Working...
                    X